The Forgotten Yunlan

Yezun and Da quing  was surprised  seeing Shen Wei  with another guy. Wait! Make it his favorite star.

   Yezun and Da quing  hurriedly  ran toward  them. Shen Wei  introduce his didi and Da quing.  "Hey! Gege! Where's  your husband?" Ask Yezun. "Husband? What husband?" He still daze with his favorite star, Zac. "You have a husband?" Zac ask.

   Suddenly  a realization  hit Shen Wei

   Suddenly  a realization  hit Shen Wei.  "Oh! My god! Yunlan I forgot!" He suddenly  rushed  outside just to see his nowhere to be found. Yezun and Da quing  ran after him. "Where did you left him?!" Ask Da quing.  "I was just embracing him here last time when I block out when I saw Zac!" Shen Wei  panicking.  "Let's  call him!" Said Yezun.

    Meanwhile  his husband is fuming with anger, "In a split second Xiao Wei have forgotten  me over that Zac guy!"
Suddenly  his phone ring, seeing the caller is his wife. Yunlan close his phone in anger as he walk straight to nowhere. "Where am I anyway?" He told himself.

    "Answer your phone! Why brother in law  close his phone!" Said Yezun as he tried to call him again. "Oh! No! His pretty mad at me for scolding him for liking his favorite star! In which I also did!" As Shen Wei  cry. "Don't  worry gege! We will find him! With the help of my cellphone tracking!" Said Yezun. As they ran toward the last location where Yunlan have turned  off his phone.

    Yunlan on the other hand was turning on his cellphone when a theif stole it. He hurriedly ran after  him while shouting.

    Shen Wei,  Yezun and Da quing  on the other hand stood where the last time Yunlan open his phone.  "Honey! Where are you?!" Shout Shen Wei.  Suddenly  it started to snow. "Why is snowing already?!" Ask Yezun. "We got to find Yunlan he might get lost here?!" Said Da quing.  As he called his colleagues  for help.

     Yunlan on the other hand had cornered  the theif in an empty alley. "Give me back my phone! And I won't  harm you!" He shout. But he didn't  expect that theif have a few friends. "Hey! Look! Simon got an Asian  guy? And he look filthy  rich!" Said the big guy. "Get him! Maybe his friends can give some more money!" Said the tall guy with red hair. "Look I can understand a little  bit of English!  And I can say you pick the wrong guy to be kidnapped!" Yunlan suddenly  launched his fist to the big guy whose  holding a knife.

    Meanwhile the colleagues  of Da quing  came Demi, Louise  and Kitkat came. As he introduce Shen Wei  and Yezun to them to help find Shen Wei's  husband. And give a picture of Yunlan to them.  All of them split up Demi is with Shen Wei,  Louise is with Yezun and Da quing  went with Kitkat.

   In a minute Demi and Shen Wei  heard someone fighting at the alley a few meters to them. As the peek to see who is it. Shen Wei  was shocked seeing Yunlan fighting thd three thieves. Demi called a cops and the others.

   Shen Wei  joined  in the fight to defend his husband. When the three was knocked  out by them. Shen Wei  inspect Yunlan from head to toe if Yunlan is alright. But Yunlan swatted  his hands, "Why don't  you go back to that Zac guy!" As he walk away Shen Wei  followed him so he won't  loose him again.

   Demi was left  with the knockout thieves. When the policemen came and Da quing  with the others. "Where are they?!" Da quing  ask. Demi pointed where they went.

   In an hour as the snow  fall heavily. Yunlan suddenly  shiver  and sneeze. Shen Wei  suddenly  embrace his honey so he won't  catch cold. Yunlan tried to get away from him but Shen Wei  won't  let him. As they saw a small abandoned cabin in a the middle of the park. Shen Wei  pulled Yunlan in and close the door.

    As they saw a fireplace, Shen Wei  light a match to light it. To warm Yunlan up. Yunlan's  anger disappeared  as Shen Wei  embrace him tightly while  ruffling his hair to take off a bit of snow on his head. And he made Yunlan lean on his chest, "Are you okay now?!" While caressing his face.

     "I am okay now that your here." While snuggling to Shen Wei's  embrace. Shen Wei  smile and kiss the top of his head. "Sorry for leaving you like that. I don't  know what happened  to me when I saw my favorite actor Zac!" Yunlan frown hearing it. But he forgive Shen Wei  because he tried to find him and fought the thieves.

     He suddenly  look at his cupcake. "How about you? Are you alright? Those thieves they tried to tackle me on the ground. But they're  surprise  I can kick their ass!" That made Shen Wei  laugh. "Your right!" He suddenly  remembered  to call his didi and the others. Because they might  be worried.
When he tried calling them, there's  no cell site.

   "This is a mess! We can't  call them!" Suddenly  Shen Wei  felt soft, plump lips captured his lips, "Forget them for a while and just look  at me!" Said Yunlan. Making Shen Wei  dropped  the phone and suddenly  kissed  Yunlan passionately  while embracing him tightly.

   Yunlan retaliate  back in the kiss while lying Shen Wei  on the wooden floor and took off his shirt and his. Seeing how beautiful and perfect is Shen Wei  for him, with that flawless, pale skin and lean mascular body.

    Yunlan started kissing Shen Wei  lips going to his jaw, neck and to the collarbone. While pinching Shen Wei's  pink nipples making Shen Wei  moan. "Ah....Lan stop your teasing!" As he arch his hips so he can have more friction in Yunlan's  prize. Sending Yunlan to hiss.

    Without any warning Yunlan's  lips descended  below to unzip Shen Wei's  pants. Feeling Shen Wei's  hard prize, Yunlan pulled  down his pants and briefs. And started licking and sucking  Shen Wei's  prize. Making Shen Wei scream for more as he burst inside Yunlan's  mouth. "I still want my revenge my beautiful wife...." He whispered  to Shen Wei's  ears. Making Shen Wei blushed  even more, "Then do it...." While spreading  his beautiful, pale legs apart.

    Making Yunlan droll on it as he quickly took off his pants and short. He quickly position Shen Wei  and thrust  to Shen Wei's  pink, wet hole. Shen Wei  scream and moan loudly. As he was taken in and out by his cupcake. In a moment  as Yunlan hit that soft spot again and again. He burst inside Shen Wei.  As Shen  Wei  pleaded for more.