Hot Morning

Yezun, Da quing  and the other decided tomorrow  they will find them because the snow is heavily  falling.

    "I hope they are fine!" Said Yezun. Da quing  hugged  him to comfort him. "Don't  worry Demi said they have each other! Yunlan is like a boys scout! He will take care of your Gege!"

    At the cabin, Shen Wei  kept screaming and moaning as Yunlan kept hitting that soft spot while bitting Shen Wei's  neck. He suddenly  spilled inside of him. "Aaaaah..... Ah....Lan!!!" As Shen Wei  followed. Yunlan still not satisfied and flipped  Shen Wei's body and kept rocking to him more.

    "I hate you cupcake for leaving me back there!" As he thrust deep making Shen Wei  scream his name. "But it only added to wanting you more!" As he kissed  his neck.  He suddenly  thrust and burst inside of him. Shen Wei  followed  with in a minute. It was a cold night outside but inside the cabin it ignite  a fire of two people became one.
As they make love through out that cold and freezing night.

    Next day, Shen Wei  tried to sit up but his body ache everywhere.  "Good morning! My dear wife!" Said Yunlan lovingly. Shen Wei  found himself in Yunlan's  embrace. "You look so sexy and hot that night! But until now you are?" While caressing his back.

    Making Shen Wei  shiver to his hold. "Am I forgiven?" As Shen Wei  snuggle to his embrace,  burying his face on Yunlan's  neck. But Yunlan cup his chin, to see that lovely face of his beautiful  wife. "How can I get angry on this beautiful  face!" And gave Shen Wei  rain of kisses on his face. Shen Wei  giggle and moan at the same tim. As he felt Yunlan's  barebody against his.

     While  his prize make a friction to Yunlan. Making him groan as he becoming hard again.  Unconciously  his body suddenly  move that startle Yunlan but put a smirk into it. "Do you want another round my dear wife?" Yunlan suddenly  descended down and capture Shen Wei's  prize as he lick and swirl his tongue there. And engulf it whole.

    Shen Wei  moan loudly while Yunlan hold his firm ass so he can swallowed  it hole. "Honey .... I'm coming...." He suddenly  spilled inside Yunlan's  waiting mouth.  Yunlan swallowed it whole as he wipe his mouth.  He suddenly  captured Shen Wei's  mouth whose still trying to breath. As that wet tongue entangle  to Shen Wei. Yunlan can't  help to become hard again. "You make me go crazy for you! Cupcake!" Said Yunlan in the kiss.

    Shen Wei  can only replay him with kisses as he press his flustered  body to his.  And wanted more. "Are you sure?" Yunlan whispered  to Shen Wei.  "Yes! Yes! I want you!" So within a second Yunlan have thrusted  his prize unto Shen Wei. And started rocking his body to his. Eventhough  Shen Wei's  body ache. He welcome Yunlan to be one to his and wrapped  his legs to Yunlan waist.

   While Yezun and Da quing  with few policemen search the area seeing a small cabin they walk  toward  it.  Luckily Shen Wei  and Yunlan have already finished and wrapped  themselves  up with their clothes but still kissing. But Yunlan stopped  as he heard Yezun shouted their name. "*Bleep!* They're  here!" They hurriedly wear their clothes and tried to straighten themselves up.

    "Honey! That's  my shirt!" Shout Shen Wei  as he trying to take off the shirt from Yunlan. Yezun and the others came barging in only to see their predicament.   Both scream making Yezun and the others back away. Da quing  laugh and explain to the policemen  the two is in their honeymoon stage. The policemen chuckled as they understand it.

    In a minute the policemen brought them back at the hotel. Before they left, "Happy Honeymoon!"  Said the policemen. Da quing  and Yezun tried not to laugh as Yunlan and Shen Wei  looking like a mess because they are full of dust that came from the cabin. While they're  dress are distray. People looking at them when they came in the at the hotel.

    Yunlan shielded  his wife from the intenze  gaze of the people around. They thought what happened  to the couple looking like that. Shen Wei  went red while Yunlan talk soothing words to his wife. "Forget about them! They don't  understand what happened!" As Yunlan wiggle his brow.  But Shen Wei  get more embarrased when they bump into his favorite actor Zac with his girlfriend into the elevator.

    Shen Wei  buried his face to Yunlan's  chest as he saw him. Zac was about to greet them. When Yunlan grin, like telling him he won and hold Shen Wei  tightly.  Zac just look puzzle  at him and went back to his girlfriend at the corner of the elevator. Da quing  and Yezun on the other hand tried not to laugh.

    "Stop smiling at him!" Shen Wei  whispered.  "Why not! I won the prize and that's  you my lovely wife!" Shen Wei  giggle to his embrace. As the elevator came to a halt and open for their floor. Shen Wei  hurriedly went inside their room to take a bath.

   Yezun and Da quing  just wave goodbye at them before  Yunlan close their door. Yunlan dive to the bed because he is so exhausted. And almost sleep if Shen Wei never called him.

   "Honey! I forgot my clothes and towel could you bring it here?!" He ask. Yunlan grumble for a moment but then he got an idea. He smile and took his towel  and clothes with him. When he knock on the bathroom  door, as the door open.

   Yunlan barge inside to take a shower with  his wife. Shen Wei  want to protest because he have already finished  his bath but Yunlan shower him with a hose again. Making him wet again. "Oh! Your on!" And tried  to get the hose from his husband making  Yunlan wet as well. In any minute as the playful laugh turned into moaning and screaming as they  continue their honeymoon at their bathroom.