Honeymoon In America

When Yunlan and Shen Wei  came to America, they can't believe  they have landed in the "Land of Milk and Honey!" The land of opportunity.

    Well not all are happy, Yezun still felt dizzy while Da quing  helping him up. In a minute Shen Wei  went to the bording apartment where he will stay when studying. His room mates are all good looking men who flirts at him. Yunlan is sensing not good vibes. As one of them eagirly want to meet an asian men. He almost kiss Shen Wei  cheeks to welcome him.

    When Yunlan blocked  him, "What are you doing?! That's  my wife!" He angrily said. Da quing  tried to explain that is how they greet in America. Yunlan shake his head. "You can bow to greet him, nothing more!" That made Shen Wei's  roommates chuckled. But they're willing to do it. So Wei's  husband won't  be angry.

    But in a minute Yunlan pulled Shen Wei  away from them. "I'll tell Dad we will find another room for you in solo! I never like to know your sharing a room full of men!" Shen Wei  tried not to laugh, "But Honey! I'm a man also? So there's  nothing to fear in it?" But Yunlan again shake his head. "No! I won't  allow it! Better yet maybe I can live here for awhile. While you're  studying!" As he think. "I can learn their language easily!"

    Suddenly  they heard cough behind them, "Where still here! Or you two have forgotten?" Said Yezun. "Talk about having a private conversation!" Said Yunlan to himself. But upon hearing it Shen Wei  can't  help to giggle. "Oh! I will miss this when Yunlan go back to our country!" He whispered  to himself.

    Yunlan bought Shen Wei  to the hotel where they gonna have a honeymoon. But was surprise  that Da quing  and Yezun also accompanied  them.  "What  do you think you two doing?!" He ask irritably.  "We forgot to tell you were  also have a room here! Next to your room!" Said Yezun.

    "WHAT?!!!" Both Yulan and Shen Wei  said. "Don't  worry Yunlan we won't  be accompanying you on your date and honeymoon!" Da quing  whispered  to him. Yunlan frown on it. While they're  in their room unpacking their  clothes. Shen Wei  notice Yunlan sulking.

   He suddenly  cuddle to his husband and whispered  to him. "We can unpack our clothes later  on? Do you want to start the honeymoon?" Ask Shen Wei  batting his eyes on him. Yunlan suddenly  smile, "Can we?" He suddenly  kiss Shen Wei  passionately  while taking off their clothes.  He was so eager to have him in his arms. As he took the lubricant and position Shen Wei. He suddenly  thrust  to him making Shen Wei  yelp and kiss him hungrily.

    "Ah...Lan....Ah....Lan!!! More!!!" He moaned. When suddenly a knocked  came at their door. "Honey! There's  someone  knocking!" Shen Wei  tried to pushed  Yunlan off. "Forget about it, cupcake!" As he rock his body to him and kiss him more. But the knock came again. Shen Wei  suddenly  pushed  Yunlan off. "Cupcake?!" Whined  Yunlan.

    "Put some clothes on! Honey!" While Shen Wei  wearing his pants. Yunlan suddenly  slapped  Shen Wei  behind. Making him yelp. "You better give me my reward after this?" Yunlan sulk. "Whoever! Whose knocking on that door will be dead!" Shout Yunlan as he wear his clothes and walk toward the door.

    Shen Wei tailed after him and  tried calming his husband, when he open the door. "SURPRISE!!!" Confetti  suddenly  burst onto their face. And deliciouse meals with wine, were given courtesy  of the hotel. While Da quing  and Yezun brought cakes which decorated with two guys banging. "Happy  Honeymoon!!!!" Shout the staff of the hotel.

    Yunlan didn't  know if he will be angry or  happy. While Shen Wei  rubbing his shoulder to calmed  him down. Within a minute Da quing  and Yezun are in their room eating the cakes and foods. While Shen Wei  trying to make Yunlan eat the cake. "Brother in law! Look! Eat this food! It's  said its aphrodisiac.

    "No!" Yunlan didn't  want to eat it. But Yezun have already given Yunlan and made him eat the food. While  Shen Wei  is getting jealous  on his didi. Because his the one feeding Yunlan while he was shoved aside.

    Da quing  notice it and call  Yezun back. While Yunlan almost choke on the food Shen Wei  gave him some drinks. "Xiao Wei! When will they leave?!" He suddenly  ask. Hearing this Da quing  excuse himself and Yezun for intruding the newly wed. As he pulled Yezun whose still eating the clam.

    When they left. Shen Wei  embrace Yunlan at the back, "They left now! Don't  be angry!" While Shen Wei  kissing Yunlan at the back. Yunlan suddenly pinned  him on the bed. "Can we continue?" He eagerly ask. Shen Wei  blushed,  "Why not?" As he let Yunlan take off their clothes again and make love that time.

   In an hour or so clothes are scattered  everywhere. While two naked body lying on the bed. Shen Wei  snuggle to Yunlan's  hold. "What do you want to do next cupcake?!" Ask Yunlan. "Could you not call me that outside? It's  pretty embarrassing. " As Shen Wei  lightly  hit him.

    Yunlan laugh, "I know! I know! But your so beautiful when you blushed  Xiao Wei!" Shen Wei  turned his back, "I won't  talk to you if you do that?!" That's  the wrong move Shen Wei  made. When suddenly  something  poke at his behind. Making him startled. His too late to notice Yunlan have entered to him again. Making him moan as he hit his soft spot quickly.

    "Your mine! I can call you anyway I want to my Xiao .....Wei...." And thrust to him more while Yunlan kissing his back. And his hands pinching the pink bud while the other rubbing his length.  "Aaaah.... Ah..... Lan.... Yes!!! Yes!!!" Shen Wei  arch his body more to deepen the thrust. As Yunlan suddenly  burst inside him while Shen Wei  follows.

    He suddenly  turned  him back at him without taking off his prize. Making Shen Wei  yelp as it deepen upon him.
"Ah...Lan he suddenly  capture his lips giving him a series of kisses. They made love until midnight came.