Rescuing Yunlan

Shen Wei  was surprised  as he open the door. Mr. Zhao and the other policemen are waiting outside.

   "How did you know?!" He ask. "We have a source inside Yunlan's  school and I know Mr. Zhu would likely  call you! Don't  worry he won't  see us only you!" But our team will be ready to capture him on time!"

    In a minute, Shen Wei  look worried on what they done to his dear didi.  When he came to the factory.  Mr. Zhu welcome him with open arms. And saw a blooded Yunlan lying on the ground. "Yunlan!" When he was about to reach for him, Mr. Zhu's men hold  both of his wrist.

    "You promise me to let him go if I came!" Said Shen Wei.  Mr. Zhu laugh, "No...no....marry my daughter  first then will talk!" But they didn't  expect the gentle Shen Wei  is quite strong and knows martial arts. He suddenly  flipped  the two who hold him. Mr. Zhu was shocked.

     As he order his men to kill Yunlan. Suddenly  someone shoot the hand that  hold the knife. "Police! Put your hands up! Your under arrest!" Shout the cops. Mr. Zhu got panick and hold Yunlan's  hostage while holding a gun as his body guards start shooting the policemen.

    When Shen Wei  gotten out from the hold of the two men. He suddenly  bang his head to Mr. Zhu making him dropped  the gun and break the hold to Yunlan.  Shen Wei  covered Yunlan up when police started  firing toward the body guards of Mr. Zhu. Mr. Zhu was quite angry as he took the gun on the floor and about to shoot Shen Wei. 

   When suddenly Mr. Zhao shoot him at the head. "That's  for hurting my boy!" The body guards surrender  as they saw their leader was already dead. The teammates of Yunlan was shocked  about the news on what happened  to Yunlan as all went to the infirmary to see him.

    Just to see a beautiful scene, Shen Wei  kissing Yunlan who have a bandage on his head. Sang cough, that made them break the kiss and making Shen Wei  red, "Guys! I want you to meet my fiance! Shen Wei!" All of them awww.... and congratulate  them.

    Suddenly  at their back Mr. Zhao came, "Son! We caught the two spies of Mr. Zhu. One is Yang Zheng  and Jing Feng. They were kick out and arrested  for the conspiring  with Mr. Zhu." Everyone  was shocked  in hearing that,  "Yang Zheng is nice guy?! Why would he do that?!" Said Cong Bo. While Jing Feng is a quiet one always at the side?!" Said Sang.

    "I guess you never know whose the real friend or fake one!" Said Mr. Zhao. As he lead Yunlan's  team out so the two can be alone. "Where were we?!" As he pulled the red beat Shen Wei  for a kiss again. "Lan lan! Not here!" As he tried to pushed  him away. Yunlan pout.

   "But my gege they're  gone!" While putting his puppy face  to Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  giggle upon seeing that face and peck a kiss on Yunlan's lips. But Yunlan is still unsatisfied and pulled Shen Wei  for a steamy kiss until Shen Wei  is underneath  him. Touching Shen Wei's bare body underneath  his shirt.

    Pinching that two lovely nipples, making Shen Wei  moan while kissing Yunlan. He never notice his arching his body making a friction to Yunlan's  prize and making it awake. Yunlan started to growl in the kiss. While his kiss descending to the jaw and neck  of his lover.

    Shen Wei  pat him to stop for a while and cover them up with  a divider so no one might see them. Yunlan nod and quickly  stand up and pulled the curtain side. And hovered over Shen Wei.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand quickly took off his shirt because it might be thorn off by Yunlan. But as he taking off his pants Yunlan help him up. With one quick pulled his pants and brief  were taken off. Revealing his nakedness infront of Yunlan who drool a bit as he laid him at the back while he take off his clothes as well.

     "Beautiful! "He said before he slowly thrust into Shen Wei's back.  Shen Wei  yelp a little  while holding at the metal head board . As Yunlan begin to rock his body unto him. Shen Wei  tried yo hold his scream but  as he hit that soft spot again and again. He can't  help to moan loudly. While Yunlan kissing his nape as well thrusting  to him non stop. As he burst inside of him. Shen Wei  followed in a minute.

    Still not satisfied he flipped  him up and rock his body more to him. While kissing  Shen Wei  more. Outside Dr. Cheng stop the nurses from entering when she  heard moaning of Shen Wei. She can't  help to get red while the nurses looked  puzzled  to her. She disburse the nurses to come later. For the reason they're  someone inspecting the infirmary.

    The nurses look at each other in confuse but all nod and leave. "Those two aren't  they finished  yet?!" Mr. Zhao came, making Dr. Cheng giggle. "I think not yet sir. After an hours, Yunlan help Shen Wei  wear his clothes. Shen Wei  stop him for he need some rest. Yunlan suddenly  embrace  him from behind, "What will happen  now to Ms. Zhu now her father is gone?" He ask.

    Shen Wei  was surprised,  "Why are you concerned  about her?! His father almost killed you!" Shen Wei  raise an eyebrow.  "Yes! I know! But I also know she will be lonely since both of her parents are now dead." Shen Wei  hit him on the chest.

    "Ouch! What's  that for?!" He ask. "Your lucky! You still have your father with you!" That made Yunlan realize, his father never really left him. Maybe his always at work but he left his men to be his eyes and guard his beloved  son.

    Suddenly a knocked  came at their door. Yunlan pulled back the curtain as Mr. Zhao entered with Dr. Cheng. "So I believe  you made him well? Shen Wei?" Ask Xin ci. Making Shen Wei  blushed so red.

    But he didn't  expect Yunlan came running to his arms and hugged  him tight. Thanks Dad! For everything! I thought you hate me when Mom died!" Xin ci was speechless and can't  help to cry. This is the first time that his son embraced  him lovingly. "Never! No father would ever hate his child!" Said Xin ci.