Having A Stroll

After the lovemaking, Yunlan and Shen Wei  explore their place. First the hotel is beautiful.

   It's  pretty huge with many beautiful and huge decoration. They would take a picture with every beautiful scenery they have. As they went outside the hotel. Many busy people walking by, Yunlan hold Shen Wei's  hand and started to explore the place.

    When they saw the skating rink, "Hey do you want to skate?" Ask Yunlan to his cupcake. Shen Wei  blush, "I  don't  know how to skate." Yunlan squeeze  his hand. "Don't  worry I'm here for you!" Said Yunlan. The truth is Shen Wei  knows how to skate but he wants to hold Yunlan in his arms. So he pretend he didn't  know it.

     Yunlan on the other hand, rent a two pairs of  skate shoes for them. He made Shen Wei  sit on a bench and slowly took off his shoes and place the skating shoes at his feet. Shen Wei  lovingly gaze at his husband whose looking so serious in making his wife learn  to skate.

    In an hour they're  at the skating rink, Yunlan holding Shen Wei tightly into his arms, while trying to teach him.
Shen Wei  having a lovely moment with his husband when two women bumped  into them. "Hello! There!" As both women trying  to figure out what country they are, while flirting.

    One of them want to teach his wife and almost hold Shen Wei  while the other batting her eyes to Yunlan. "No! He .......is.....my.....wife!" As Yunlan hold Shen Wei  protectively while shooing the women. But the other woman don't  quite understand the situation. Making Shen Wei  pulled Yunlan to him for a kiss to make her understand. Both women went red and excuse themselves with a giggle.

    Yunlan was a little  stunned,  "My wife is getting bold this day?!" That made Shen Wei  blushed.  "I was only defending you!" While he break the hug Yunlan lost his footing and almost fall. Luckily Shen Wei  caught him in a nick of time before he fall on the ground. Spectators see the scene suddenly  clapped.  Making them both realize their situation. "What a lovely pair!" One of the woman said.  There scene is like a prince caught the princesses.

    Shen Wei  help Yunlan up as he went redder than before. In an hour they're eating ice cream and hot dogs while sitting on a bench. America is surely huge, we still have to go to their museum at the park, go hiking at their mountain, watch dolphins  at Sea Life at the pier and go shopping  at their mall! And where gonna go air ballon ride! And night let's  go to a bar and see if they're like in our country?! What do you think?" He ask.

    "My husband really plan everything!" As Shen Wei  notice a smear of ice cream on the  nose of Yunlan. He suddenly  wipe it off and lick his finger making Yunlan red. "Wow! It's  only an ice cream how can my cupcake do it so sexy!" He whispered  to himself. When Shen Wei  suddenly  grabbed  his ice creaming because it's  cream is almost dropped  and and lick it. While his soft tongue swirl and lick outside his lips. Making Yunlan forget the ice cream and suddenly  pulled Shen Wei  for a steamy kiss.

    Shen Wei  was stunned on what happened  and blushed. "Mmmmph! What's  that for?" While trying to breath. "That's  for looking so damn sexy!" As Yunlan dropped  the ice cream and kiss him again. Shen Wei  now responds  to the kiss forgetting  they giving a good show to passerby. "Youngsters  this day!" Said the old couples.

    That made Shen Wei  break, "Maybe we need to go back to the hotel!" The blushing Shen Wei  said. "Maybe we need!" As Yunlan help him up and walk hand and hand toward the hotel. Yunlan can't  help to feel Shen Wei's  hand shivering at his hand. As he felt his body temperature  rise up. Everything from Shen Wei  is screaming sexy and hot.

     But when they were about to enter they meet  Yezun and Da quing. "Hey! You two it's  too early to take a rest! Da quing  said his taking us to eat a famous  coffee restaurant here in the city. First Yunlan refuse but upon hearing that many stars going there. He pulled Shen Wei  to follow them.

     While  Da quing  and Shen Wei  sipping  coffee, Yunlan and Yezun  are waiting for any stars to came while eating a piece of cakes and coffee. "I thought I will have Yunlan to myself!" Said Shen Wei  to himself. While Da quing  is thinking the same both frown seeing Yunlan and Yezun are busy looking to the entrance door if theres star coming.

    Both whispered  to one another and laugh like they're  the one who have a date. "They're  so close like Yezun about to kiss Yunlan's  ears. Suddenly  they were startled  by a bang on the table. Shen Wei  almost spilled  his coffee and brake the cup his holding. Making everyone look at them. "Are you two finished  already?!" He tried  to make a fake smile  but failing. Da quing  sweat.

   But the two didn't  notice it, Yezun pout. "Gege wait a second! I want to see an artist here!" Yunlan follow, "Yeah cupcake! I want to see some artist here! Maybe were to early?" But suddenly  Shen Wei  shout, "Are they more important than our honeymoon! Don't  you want to see me naked in your arms!" That made all of them shocked. Luckily the Americans can't  understand  what are they're  talking.

    But still Shen Wei  blushed  furiously, upon realizing what he have said and ran away. Yunlan follows him. While Yezun laugh. "Hey! Aren't  your jokes going to far?!" Said Da quing. "Don't  worry that two would reconcile  quickly! Gege can't  stand being faraway from Yunlan!"

    Yunlan grabbed  Shen Wei  by the wrist and pulled him to his embrace. "I'm sorry I was so excited seeing other artist that I forgot our honeymoon!" While burying his face on Shen Wei's  neck. "It's  all right. I got a little  jealous that your getting close with my didi than just concentrating  on me!" While he hold Yunlan tightly.

    But suddenly  Shen Wei's favorite actor came by, he suddenly  shoved Yunlan and ran after him to get an autograph.  Forgetting  the shocked  Yunlan whose have stumble and fall on the floor.