Wedding Day

When the important  date came, everybody was busy Yunlan didn't  know if he would be happy.

   Because it's  his wedding or will be sad because Shen Wei  will be leaving after the wedding. "Get a hold of yourself  Yunlan! You can do this! It's  only school and a hundred miles away....all right a country!" He suddenly  shout, What will I do?! I don't  want to cry on our wedding day! It's  suppose to be the happiest   day of our life!"

   On the other hand, Shen Wei  was nervous  and happy at the same time. He will marry the man of his dream but dreaded after it he needs to leave.

    When the wedding begins Yunlan felt  happy as well sad. But as he saw Shen Wei  on the hall. His worries faded and can't  help to cried happily. Shen Wei  seeing his man can't  help to want to get to him quickly. As his father gave Yunlan his hand. He quickly hold Yunlan's  hand tightly.

      In an hour as the wedding ended. Everybody cheered in their wedding reception. Yunlan  notice his Shen Wei  not speaking  and thinking in deep.
He was startled when Yunlan suddenly  kiss him bringing  him back to reality.

     "Ah Lan!" He suddenly  hugged  him tightly. "Let's skip this party! I want to hold you as much as I can!" Request Shen Wei.  "Without  any second Yunlan pulled him to the dressing room. And suddenly  cage Shen Wei  as he passionately  kiss him. The guest  is quite surprised  on where the two newly wed couples go.

    Inside the dressing room you will hear moaning and screaming. As Yunlan kept pouncing on Shen Wei. "Ah Lan! More!!!" Yunlan on the other hand kissing Shen Wei  non stop while rocking his body unto him.

    Outside a drunk Yezun and Da quing  kept giggling on each other. Because of their drunkness. Yezun suddenly  kiss Da quing  who responded to him. They were so immerse in their kissing that they open the dressing room only to be shocked  on what they see.  Both two couples scream. As Da quing  shut the door. "I didn't  seen anything!" And shake Yezun who was shocked also. "I think I need a drink again?" As he pulled Da quing  to the bar.

    Inside the room both Yunlan and Shen Wei  hurriedly dress themselves.  "Oh! My god! My didi seen me doing it with you! It's  so embarrassing!" He was shocked  as Yunlan chuckled and hugged  Shen Wei  tightly.

    "Your so cute when you blushed! You know your turning me on!" Said Yunlan and started kissing him again. "Not here! They migh come back!" As Shen Wei  tried to push him away. But the kiss of Yunlan  is melting him somehow  and let have his ways again on him. And ready himself  from round two. When Yunlan suddenly  open his pants and pulled it down with his brief. Shen Wei  spread his legs further as Yunlan entered to him again. "Ah....Lan....."  And wrap his legs to Yunlan's waist while he rock his body to him. Both burst  onto each other again. As they clean themselves  up and came back to the party.

   The guest look puzzled on them on why their suite look like a mess. Their parents kept quiet because they guess what happened.  Suddenly  Mr. Zhao stand up and announce the gift that they will give to Yunlan  and they were surprise it was a plane  ticket to America.

    Yunlan was shocked as well as Shen Wei  and hugged  their parents. "Xiao Wei! I'll be coming to you in America! To have our honeymoon!" He shout.  As he kiss Shen Wei  and enveloped  him in his embrace.

    The couple are happy to hear the good news and waited for tomorrow's  trip. After the wedding they all pack their things for tomorrow  trip.

    That night while they're  lying in bed, many things  Shen Wei  want to do when they go there. "Hey! Honey! Can we tour for awhile before  we go to my dorm?" Ask Shen Wei.  "What did you call me?!" Yunlan suddenly  sit up. "Honey? What's  wrong your now my husband right?!" Yunlan suddenly  kissed  Shen Wei.  "Then can I call you cupcake?!" He ask Shen Wei.

   "That made Shen Wei  blushed,  "Cup....cake? Are you sure?" While doing his doe eyes on him. "Yes! I'm your Honey and your my Cupcake!" Shout Yunlan.

    "I change my mind,  Xiao Wei  it's okay and Ah Lan! It's  too embarrassing  to say that in public!" As he shake his head. But Yunlan tease him because he wants to see Shen Wei  blushed.  "CUPCAKE! CUPCAKE! MY ADORABLE CUPCAKE!" Yunlan  shout. "Ah  Lan! Stop it! It's  embarrassing!" As he tried to hit Yunlan  with a pillow.

   Yunlan tried  to evade it and ran around the bed. Shen Wei  ran after him because he still shouting, "Cupcake! My adorable  cupcake!" Suddenly  Shen Wei  slipped,  Yunlan tried to caught him.

   As both fall on thd floor and laugh.
Shen Wei  is on the top while Yunlan is underneath  him. "Your more beautiful  when you laugh!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei  blushed and suddenly  kissed him. "That's  what I love from you! You like everything about me!" And started kissing Yunlan on the lips, jaw and neck.

    Yunlan hold him tightly and kiss his head, "You smell wonderful my cupcake!" That made Shen Wei  giggle and lightly hit him on the chest. "Mmmmm..... and you smell nice." Shen Wei  suddenly torn Yunlan  shirt and started licking and sucking his nipples earning a moan on him. "Aaaah....Wei...." That night they made love again on the floor.

    When morning came, Shen Wei  wake up Yunlan quickly because they might miss they're  flight.  Yunlan  groggily  walk toward the bathroom  to take a shower. While Shen Wei  pack everything  that they need. When Yunlan emerge from the bathroom. Shen Wei  help him to wear  his clothes.

    Yunlan lovingly look at Shen Wei  and can't help to stole some kisses on his cheeks making Shen Wei red.  "Ah Lan! Stop it!" While straightening  his shirt. 

    Suddenly  the car of  Da quing's  honk. "Hey! You two! Where gonna be late!" Da quing  offered him to ride Shen Wei  and Yunlan to the airport. As they emerge outside of their house.  Just to see Yezun is also riding at the front beside thd driver's  seat with dark glasses. "Didi?! What  are you doing here?!" Shen Wei  ask, as he smell something  fishy going on. "What's  wrong in being here?! I want to see my gege's  off to America! Is there something  wrong there?!" Yezun ask.  Shen Wei  went silent as they put all of their bags at the back compartment  of the car and ride the car. As it speed toward the airport.