♡ 𝟘𝟙 ♡

Three years, That's how long It's been since you moved to South Korea to pursue your dreams as an event planner. It's your passion to see things differently and make anything and everything beautiful around you. Specially events that got to do with flowers as they are some of the things in this world that makes you happy. So when X-Event Planners scouted you out from the university you were studying in and offered you a career in their company, you gladly accepted it because you have been in love with their work for years.

X-Event Planners is a well established company in Ilsan and what's so special about them is that they only handle events of top class people in Korea. So working with them, you have come across many VIP clients and even worked for them. You sure did learn a lot and got a lot of experience working here, but sadly your contract is coming to an end. To be a permanent employee in this company the employee should have outstanding performance and reviews, specially from top VVIP clients.

So to help you out, Your boss, Tate gave a VVIP event to handle as your final project. She promised a permanent position in the company if you pulled it off perfectly so you are highly motivated about this event. You have a very good gut feeling about it mostly because it's a wedding.

Taking the client file out, you skimmed through it to get some basic details. It's a wedding of a famous music producer's daughter. By the elements and flowers that they have required, you good tell that they are aiming for a very grand wedding. The con about such grand weddings with such detailed requirements is that it's very hard to please the bride. Specially if they are spoiled by their parents and the money. You have seen Tate putting up with notorious brides in past who would throw tantrums over the smallest things. Mentally sighing, you picked up your phone and dialed up your client's number to make arrangements for the first meeting.

Once that was successfully done, you pulled out your ear buds and opened your music player to play some songs from your favorite music band BTS on the phone. BTS is a well known popular boy band not just in Korea but worldwide. It's a band with seven handsome and humble men who creates beautiful music that inspires people a lot. Their music always helped you to heal, grow and set goals in your life. That's how you are here chasing your dreams. You are a fan of them and it would be a lie if you say that you have never ever dreamed of crossing paths with them here in Korea while roaming around. You know it's a pipe dream because the chances of such incidents are very rare.

Shaking off those silly thoughts, you opened your work pad and started creating demos according to the client requirements. You have couple of days to work on them before meeting the bride. Hoping for the best, you put your heart and soul into this and created some drafts to send the client for her approval before going any further.

Once the samples were sent, you sat their in your office chair, nervously biting on your nail as you impatiently waited for her feedback. You thought it would take hours, but to your surprise your phone started ringing within minutes.

"Hello? Ms. Lee, Is everything ok?" You ask from the bride trying to control your nervous heart.

"Oh my god, Y/n. Yes.. everything is ok. It's perfect. It's just the way I want it. Please proceed with this setting. We can add few more things later after having our meeting on Saturday." Her excitement erupted over the phone and that made you internally sigh and smile wide. It's surprising that the bride approved of a draft in one go. Tate is going to be surprised just as you.