♡ 𝟘𝟛 ♡

Sipping on the coffee that was already half empty, you waited for your client to show up to receive the balance payment of your work that you did few days ago. After the accident you couldn't renew your contract with the company due to some complications. But Tate, your ex boss contacted you few weeks back and gave you a VVIP client file to handle as they have specifically asked you. You did successfully finish the project but the client insisted on having a quick meeting and give the rest of the pay check in person.

Few more minutes passed, you thought you were being stood up but relief coursed through you when you saw the client you dealt with entering the Café with another person accompanying her. "Hello Ms. Y/N, we are so sorry for making you wait. We had an emergency meeting to attend the last minute." Ms. Yeon, your client apologized.

"Oh! It's ok! I can understand." You quickly assured her smiling.

"This is my department head manager, Mr. Choi."  she said looking at you first before turning back to him, "And this is Y/N. The one who did the amazing set up for our upcoming music video." Ms. Yeon introduced. 

"Hello Mr. Choi. It's nice meeting you." You greeted him with a pleasant smile. 

"Miss Y/N. It's an honor meeting such a rare talented person like you. I would really love to sit down and talk this through slowly but my time is limited as we have another meeting to attend. So let me just cut to the chase." Mr. Choi spoke giving a straight to business look, you wondered what it's about so you just gave a nod wrapping both your hands around your coffee cup.

"I'm sure Miss. Yeon briefed you through a very strict contract rules with limited information of who we are. Well we have a reason for it, we didn't want to disclose much information since we were searching a temporary artists just to get this project done. But after seeing the work, the higher ups, including the Art Director was truly amazed by your skills." He complimented and you gave a small smile with a small thankyou.

"So since our event artist quit. We have an opening at our company and we would really love it if you could join us and work as a permanent employee of our company." He finishes off leaving you surprised. It's so hard to land a permanent job here in Seoul in one go so you were a bit unsure of what to say.

"P-permanent job?" Your voice was small.

"Yes Ms. Y/n. We are a very reputed company. We can offer you a good package with lot of benefits, including a place to stay." Ms. Yeon pitched in peaking your interest more. This sounds like a fantastic deal. You are currently in search of proper job and a place to settle. If this place is offering them both and more, you thought why not.

"Well.. the offer sure sounds tempting. But may I know what company you are from and what are the terms of this offer." You ask just to be sure that you are not being scammed or something.

"Sure. But before that we want to tell you incase if you refuse to join the company. We would really appreciate if you keep this meeting just between us. We don't want any kind of word spreading around." Mr. Choi says making you a little nervous.