#56

Mature content warning 🔞🔞 :

Jungkook hovered above you with his one hand caressing your cheek. You softly looked up at him with a sweet loving gaze flickering in your eyes. You slowly reached to touch his bare chest and that contact made him shudder. 

He never thought he will feel this good when you touch him like this. His heart was thudding harder by the second. You pulled him closer and he brushed his lips against your soft swollen ones. Your lips are an addiction to him and he can never get enough of them. 

"I love you y/n!" he whispered against your lips making you close your eyes and give out a little shiver. 

When you opened your beautiful eyes to look at him, Jungkook was overwhelmed once again because of the way you were looking at him. It was simply pure love. Without holding back any longer he pressed his lips to yours and moved against them tenderly and passionately. 

You slowly glided up your hand from his hard chest to his neck, so you could dive your fingers in his hair. Your heart started drumming madly in your chest as he kissed the corner of your mouth and trailed kisses along your jaw and down your neck. You tilted your head to the side, giving him more access to your neck. You let out a soft gasp as he gently sucked and nibbled claiming you as he left marks on corner of your jaw, neck and your collarbone.

Jungkook slowly pulled your T-shirt up over your head. Then you felt his fingers reaching the hook of your bra at the back. But his fingers lingered for a second as he looked at you, when you saw his eyes, you knew he was asking for permission. You smiled and gave a nod and your heart fluttered at it. He unhooked the bra and tossed it away making you blush as his dark doe eyes traveled your body.

"God.. you're so beautiful." he sighs and bury his head into the crook of your neck. Your skin tingled as you felt his warm breath against your skin. 

You shut your eyes at the feeling of his warm tongue pressing to your skin as his hands gently skimmed your body. You felt little sparks of static dancing over your skin to his every touch. His lips leaves your neck and finds your mouth. 

He let his tongue slowly and sensually slip into your mouth deepening the kiss and you let out a soft moan, your body melting against his as he gently cupped your breast in his large hand and his thumb started caressing your now hardened nipple. 

Your mind was foggy, all you could think of now was the things Jungkook doing to you with his mouth creating wonders. He pecks your lips and brings his mouth down to your chest. You let out another soft breathless moan as he takes one of your breasts between his soft lips. 

"Jungkook" you gasped as he started sucking and nibbling a bit harder while his other hand glided up your body leaving a trail of sparks to grope your other breast. Your back arched as you squirmed underneath him to his every tug and every lick as he pleasured you. You let your hands slip into his silky soft hair wanting to feel him more. 

He moved his lips to the middle of your chest and started leaving trails of kisses up till he met your lips and started kissing you deeply pouring his love into you. You placed your hands back of his neck and pressed yourself to him having your bare bodies touch. Your insides fluttered with fire of desire wanting to have him then and there. 

He slides his hand around your neck and slips his fingers into your hair as the other pinned your waist down to the mattress. You were burning inside out finding it hard to control your feelings longer. You pressed your fingers hard on his back to trail them down on to his hips and pulled closer making him groan against your mouth as your lower bodies touched. 

The way Jungkook was kissing you made you feel that you are loved to every bits and pieces and that he really needs you now and forever. You wanted to show him the equal love, so you kissed him back eagerly holding him tight.