♡ 𝟙𝟘 ♡

"Miya I think these design pieces would look better on this side. With the stage light effects.. it would pop out more, Don't you think?" You suggest pointing towards the right after analyzing the stage from a far. Miya stepped back and took a good look analyzing it by herself and agreed with you.

"I can't wait till the concert day. Our master creations are going to displayed in a BTS stage. These effects are going to be crazy." Miya started to get excited pulling you into it as well.

"Oh my god! Yeah. Me too. Aren't we the luckiest. Just two more days to go." you girls held your hands and squealed for a bit.

"Ok I have to finish up Yoongi's and then I'm done." You say once you calm down and  gave a good luck thumbs up. You sighed a half relieved sigh and looked around in search of the boxes with Yoongi's stuff.

"You know, I'm really surprised that you got Yoongi talking like that." Miya says truly amazed by how he spoke on his own and he replied to your every concern. 

"Yeah me too. I think arguing with these boys leads to a better conversation and then to a friendship, I guess." You smile thinking of all the silly fights you had with Yoongi and Jungkook in the beginning but later on they both just became nicer, friendlier. Jungkook is so much more closer than the others. You always feel safe and warm with him.

"Not guess.. you are. They all like you and treat you like a good friend." Miya re-ties her hair up to get back to work.

"They are just being nice. Anyways... I'm gonna be busy now. See ya." You grab a box from the Yoongi's pile and head towards the backstage. The box seemed to be bit heavy for you, so you slowly took a step at a time to go down. But when you turned around the corner, you accidently dropped dropped the box after knocking your elbow on a steel rod. You yelped a little but then freaked out for a minute thinking  you might have broken something in the box. You quickly couched down and saw that there was no fragile label marked on the box.

"Hey is everything ok? " A guy who was passing by came rushing towards you seeing you on the ground.

"Yeah.. I just dropped this. " You look up at him and the tall guy smiled and gave a nod. "In that case.. let me help you." He says and suddenly picks up the box carefully.

"Oh no.. it's ok.. I'll take it. thanks." you say trying to take the box back but he refused.

"Na-uh.. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be carrying such heavy boxes." he slightly grins at you and that you blush a little. You could see that he was a good looking guy with a good built. But you have never seen him before.

"So.. you work here?" you ask after a minute of silence out of curiosity while walking to the fixing area. 

"Yes and no... actually  I'm a part time backup dancer. What about you?" he directs the question at you.

"Oh nice. I work for the planning team. You can keep the box here " you reply with a thankful smile and pointed towards the glass frame.