#42

Jungkook got excited has the movie you both were watching got close to end. The minute it ends your misery was about to begin because when choosing movies you lost against him in rock-paper-scissors and he chose a horror movie to watch next. 

You focused on the movie that you were currently watching and you really liked it. It was a beautiful dance movie. Jungkook seemed to enjoy it a lot too. You couldn't help but smile at the beautiful ending. 

"That was nice." he commented leaning forward to grab the remote controller from the coffee table. 

"It was!! I wish I could dance like that." you said smiling. It's been so long that you danced and watching this movie gave you beautiful feelings of how music and dancing can be so soothing at times.

Jungkook turned his head to the side so he could look at you. He had a small smile as his doe eyes stared into yours. 

"What?" you asked very well knowing he is up to something.

His smile widened as he slowly got and stood with front of you with his hand out. You looked at him confused. He moved his hand in front your face asking you to hold it. And once you did he pulled you up on to your feet.

"What are you doing?" you asked chuckling as he placed one hand softly on your waist and raised the other into the air holding yours.

"Well you said you wished to dance like that, so I'm making it come true." he said slowly making you move with him. 

" So what are you my genie now?" you asked playing along with him. 

"Hmm.. Do you want me to be?" he asked as you both swayed to his imaginary music. 

"No! But you do realize that there's no music right?" you giggled as he twirled you and pulled you back in to the dance. Jungkook started humming a tune beautifully, it's the same song that he said he was working on. His voice and his smile and his sparkling doe eyes was stirring unfamiliar feelings in you. Your heart kept thudding louder and faster as you stared into him. 

For some reason you felt totally safe in his presence, in his arms. You always feel warm, happy and yourself around Jungkook. He has seen almost every side of you, from the worst to the best. He knows you very well inside and out. Jungkook felt like a soulmate. A person who you cannot live without anymore. And since recently you have been having strange feelings towards him, specially when he looked at you like this right now.

You wanted to look away from his gaze but you were way too drawn to them. You didn't know what you were feeling in your chest. It was like a tiny war doing strange things to your mind and to your heart. But still you managed to shake it and dance it off. 

-

As you couldn't fall asleep you grabbed your phone and checked the time, it was almost 1 am. You sighed in regret for watching a horror movie. You knew it was a bad idea but you didn't want Jungkook to make fun of you. You were thirsty but you were too scared to get out of the room. That movie really scared the shit out of you. 

"Come on y/n. don't be a baby." you scolded yourself as you tried to get out of the bed and failed. You looked around to see if anything weird was around, while mentally scolding Jungkook for the torture you are going through.

"Yah! there is no such thing as ghosts. so get it together." you ran your hand through your hair and messed it up trying to muster up courage. 

Gosh! I'm such a chicken,

Without thinking you stood up and took slow steps towards the kitchen while looking around. Once you turned to the side of the fridge you yelped and jumped back as you saw Jungkook standing there drinking milk in the middle of the night.