#19

When you woke up Jimin was not there next to you. Then you remembered him saying that he has a shoot and said he won't be staying. Last night Jimin stayed back stoking your head till you fell asleep. 

He knew that you were hurt even if you didn't say it out loud. You freshened up and came back to the room to get changed. But a sound from outside stopped you. A huge smile spread across your face when you saw that Jimin was still there and he was making you a sandwich. 

"Good morning! I thought you left." you greeted him happily as you wrapped your arms around him from the back. He let you stay like that till he finished up the last sandwich.

"Good morning love. I switched my session with Tae. So I can be with you a little longer." he turned around and held you in his arms. He smiled sweetly as he stared at you.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked softly. You could still see that he was a little bothered. But strangely you feel alright. So you smiled deeply and answered.

"Yes and I'm hungry." you said pouting a little.  He chuckled and then presented you with breakfast. He was looking at you with a sweet smile, as you both sat and started to eat. He started staring at you intensely.

"What ?" you asked giggling because he won't stop.

"God, you're so beautiful." he answered making you blush and kept watching you eat.

"Stop!" you said covering your face with your hands. He laughed softly and pulled the hands away. He reached out and caressed your cheek and asked you.

"Can I kiss you?"

You watched his eyes moving from your face to your lips, patiently waiting for your approval. One side of your lip curled up into a smile as you stood and went over to his. You sat on his lap, placing your hands around his neck. 

"Who told you that you need permission to kiss me?" you asked teasingly. He grinned and gripped your hips holding you tight on his lap. 

"Very well then." with that said he pulled you in and started kissing you. You kissed him back matching his pace. His lips always make you forget everything. No matter how bad you wanted to continue, you pulled away and looked at him breathlessly.

"I hate to break this but I have to get to work." you said resting your forehead against his.

"Go in late. I'll drop you."

"I wish. But I have some meetings and I have a deadline today. So I will be working the night as well. And also don't you have a shoot?" you looked at him caressing his cheek. He let out a groan and smiled at you lovingly. You liked how his eyes turns into a crescent when he smiles widely. And his smile is one of the beautiful things you have ever seen in your life. You kissed his cheek and went to get dressed for work.

*************************************

Jungkook couldn't fall asleep last night because his mind was not at ease. He was still angry at the incident which happened earlier. When Yuri treated you like that and grabbed your collar he felt like snapping Yuri's hand. And also he was mad at Jimin for disapearing on you.

 Jungkook was relieved that he was close to you and was able to act quickly and protect you. Thankfully no one saw it, not even Jimin because everyone was watching Yuri. 

He knew that you were feeling miserable and the tears in your eyes made his heart ache. He didn't like seeing you like that. And all he wanted was to wrap you up in a tight embrace and sing to you till you felt better. But he knew that he could never do that, because you belonged to Jimin now.

 As much as he loves you, he loves Jimin like his own brother. Jimin is his family and he didn't want to take you away from him. Jimin seems very happy after he met you. He is no longer getting drunk saying he is lonely. He don't even mess around with girls anymore. You changed him in a good way. And also he has seen the way you look at Jimin, he knew that all you see is Jimin. 

But still he can't stop thinking about you. Deep down secretly he still longed for you and wished maybe someday somehow that he will get a chance to show his love to you.

-

The next day Jungkook returned to the office to practice his solo. While he was waiting till the dancers to gathered, he received a text. His heart skipped a beat when he saw it's from you.

You - Hi JK. Are you at the office today?

JK - Yes

You - Can I meet you? I have something to return.

JK - I'm busy now.

You - That's fine. I'll be working the night today. So call me when you are free.

Jungkook put his phone to the side without replying to the last text. He was not sure if he should go see her or not. He decided to think about it later and started to warm up. 

Once he was done, he checked the time and it was almost 10 pm. He thought of seeing you, so on his way out he headed to your floor. He walked down the empty hallway and entered your office area. No one seemed to be around, so he walked to your area. His heart softened when he saw you asleep on the desk. He thought of waking you first but after seeing how peaceful you look, he decided to let you be.  

He stayed there looking at you, thinking how beautiful you are. He wished if he could be the one for you but he is not. He chuckled when some hair strands fell to your face making you wiggle your nose a little. He reached out and slowly removed the hair covering your face and tucked them behind your ear. He felt you shiver as you groaned and pulled yourself together. He looked at your table and saw his jacket there. Jungkook took it out carefully and covered you with it so you won't feel cold. He smiled when you let out a small hum.

Then his eyes caught attention of a open book near your head. He looked at it and saw the underlined title 'My likes and dreams'. As he was going through it, he heard someone coming. so he quickly kept the book and stormed out to the exit near by. 

He let out a sigh holding his chest as if he was almost caught doing something illegal. He chuckled softly at his own actions and shook his head.

"What on earth am I doing?" he asked himself. After waiting for few minutes he peeked in to see if you were okay. He didn't want to leave knowing that you were all alone. But once he saw you awake and Miya next to you, he took the stairs down and went home.

 But once he saw you awake and Miya next to you, he took the stairs down and went home