#21

"Shit! This can't be. This can't be right?" you paced the room impatiently. Jimin looked at you worried leaning over the counter. You bit your thumb nail as you waited. You didn't know what to do, You were feeling scared. You were scared more for Jimin and your relationship than for yourself. He couldn't watch you anymore, so he came around and held you in his arms.

"How are you so calm about this?" you asked him seriously because he is the one who should be pacing around worried. But he just smiled looking at you lovingly. 

"It's okay. Everything is going to be okay." he said in a calm voice. 

"We should have been more careful on the first day." You scolded yourself for being so careless as you held a pregnancy test in your hand. You started taking the pill after the first time together and now you are having morning sicknesses.

You froze when Jimin suggested to take the test. You were in denial all this time and now here you are holding one waiting for the results. Jimin remained unaffected all this time. And you didn't know what was going on in his head. This will cause him alot of trouble. and you were scared that he might just run away. No matter how much you loved kids. You were not ready to have one now without settling in. You didn't want to carry another secret. Having a relationship with Jimin is hard enough for both of you. And the sacrifices are too much. You are a hidden part of Jimin. To the world you are non existent and no matter how much it hurts sometimes, you asked for it. But you couldn't afford to burden Jimin more and you didn't want a baby to go through it. 

You looked at Jimin as you were about to see the result but Jimin stopped you. 

"Y/n, before seeing this I want to tell you something." he said in a serious tone. You stared at him as he looked into your eyes.

"I want you to know that whatever the result is..I will not leave you. And whatever it is I will be happy about it. I will accept it." his words surprised you. You knew from the way he was looking at you that he was telling you the truth.

"W-what?" was all you could manage to say. He smiled and gave a quick kiss to your lips.

"If we are having a baby. We are going to have it together. And I will definitely do the right thing. Don't think for a second that I will leave you. You are my everything now. And once our contract gets over I want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you." he caressed your cheek with so much love in his eyes that you started to tear up. 

"Hey..don't cry. It's okay!" he wiped the tears and kissed your forehead making your heart warm. The worries you had all disappeared. You thought wrong of him. He is ready to accept us and that's what matters.

"Come on lets look at it together." he suggested. You slowly moved your fingers away from the result bar as you looked at it. You let out a deep relieved sigh when it was negative. 

"Oh man! I was already thinking of a baby boy." he joked and you nudged him finally smiling. 

"Come here." He said softly as he pulled you into his embrace. You stayed like that feeling his warmth which made you finally relax.

"I'm just going to go see a doctor in the evening." you said finally at ease.

*******************************************

After practices Jimin and V went out for dinner. He took out his phone to send a text to you.

Jimin - Hey love. Did you get home safe? What did the doctor say?

You -  Yes love. I just got home. The doctor said it's nothing serious and asked to rest more.

Jimin - Ok love. Then have some dinner and go to bed early ok. I'm out with Tae today.

You - I will. have fun. I love you.

Jimin - me too

"Was it y/n?" V asked as Jimin put the phone down.

"Yep. it was her. She is not feeling well." Jimin replied as they waited for their food and drinks.

"Oh! I hope she will get better soon." V sounded genuine making Jimin smile.

"I'm pleased that you finally like a girl that I date." Jimin said to him.

"That's because this is the first time you found a proper girl." they both chuckled.

"But Jiminah what's happening with Yuri?" V asked curiously.

"Nothing. We just talk casually. Anyways did you look into that event I asked you about?" Jimin quickly changed the subject. V noticed it but he pretended that he didn't. 

"Yes. I'll have the entrance tickets by tomorrow." V took his hands off the table as the food was served. 

"Great. Now I can give it to Y/n on her birthday." Jimin smiled happily. Since your birthday was around the corner Jimin wanted to do something special. But since you were strongly against it he decided to do something simple. He wished that he could take you out and do things with you like a normal couple but with his career he didn't want to risk anything. 

And that's one of the main reasons he just wants to give the best to you. He knew that you truly love him and that you are not in for the fame or the money. He sees how you sacrifice everything for him. And when the day comes he is going to do the same for you. He knew it that no matter what he just have to keep you with him. And you were the only person he is willing to share his life with. 

"Yahh!! how come you two didn't ask us to join. traitors!" Jimin jumped when Jin showed up from behind and smacked his head. Jungkook chuckled as he sat next to V

"Hyung..that hurt." Jimin scolded rubbing his head annoyed.  Jimin didn't let Jin off easily, as Jin was about to sit Jimin kicked his chair making Jin almost fall loosing his balance. Jin quickly held on to the table accidentally hitting his hand on the liquid sauce which splattered on him. It was so funny that the guys ended up laughing so hard. 

"Yahhhhh!!! is it funny to you all?" Jin stood pointing his finger at everyone embarrassed which led into more howls of laughter.

"Stop laughing! it's not funny." Jin complained but at the end he also ended up laughing with them. They all spent the night making fun of Jin as they had their dinner. Every time they are together it's always fun and precious for them.