Epilogue

You woke up feeling very relaxed after a good sleep. You stretched your stiff body and yawned lazily as you sat up on your bed. You looked at the clock and smiled because it's been a while since you slept this long.

Wait! I slept this long! 

Your eyes widen when you came to your senses. You look to the other side of the bed and Jungkook was not there. You wanted to pee badly so you hurried to use the bathroom and after that you got freshened up before heading out of the room.

You heard Jungkook humming beautifully from the kitchen, you walked in with a wide smile to see him making breakfast while singing to the beautiful baby sleeping on his chest wrapped around his torso with a baby sling. 

Your baby!

Jungkook's and yours baby boy!

Your heart was melting at the sight of your husband and your baby. You slowly got closer to Jungkook without making much noise not to wake up your little Taemin. You both named your baby after V and Jimin because both of them holds a strong bond with you and Jungkook. He loved the name the second you suggested it. 

"Good morning Mrs. Jeon." Jungkook whispered with a smile as he saw you. 

"Good morning to you too. only if you had one." you teased in a low voice seeing his tired face. It's clear that you were able to sleep so well because he was up taking care of your little cute ball. Or else the way he cries every 30 minutes won't let you get any sleep at all.

"It's your gift, Happy birthday babe." he leaned to give you a soft kiss.

"Thanks babe! sleep is the best gift you can give me these days." you said honestly.

"Well then sleep more because you won't be getting any tonight." he winked and you snort out a soft laugh. 

"I'm the birthday girl, so I will decide if I should treat myself to sleep or not tonight." you replied.

"That's why I will be giving you a better treat than sleep." he teased making your heart flutter. It's been a while since you both got hot and heavy. It's kind of impossible to have nice long hours together when you have a 6 months old baby rolling around laughing and crying. But no matter what he is your cute ball of happiness. 

"I don't know if I can stay away from our angel tonight." you said touching his cute face lightly. 

"I know it's the first time we are leaving our baby. But don't worry about it babe, Mom will take care of him. It's just one day." he assured you.

"I know I'm not worried about that, after all your mom did raise you." you smiled kissing his cheek. 

Since it's your birthday Jungkook wanted to take you out and give a break and have some alone time. At first you were not sure because it felt uneasy to stay away from the baby but you realized that you both needed this getaway. 

"Give him to me babe, you need to get some sleep. you look tired." you said trying to take your boy.

"Nope. It's your day. So you rest." he refused.

"But baby.. how are we going to enjoy tonight if you don't rest. Besides it's time to fill up his little tummy." you insisted and he finally gave up. 

After breakfast Jungkook kissed you and went to get some sleep while you put your little angel to sleep in the next room. You smiled reading birthday wishes from Aera, Miya and the rest of the guys. While scrolling a notification popped up. You opened it to see a post from Jimin on his account. 

You smiled softly when you saw the picture of the precious beach he posted with the caption:

'As long as I live, As long as I love, I will never not think about you ~ Happy Birthday!'

Even though Jimin was settled and has a very open relationship with a very beautiful professional dancer he would always remind you that he would always keep the last promise he made to you.

Your life turned out to be an epic roller coaster ride. It was fun..exciting..and also scary. But at the end with all those experience, you are living a beautiful love and happiness filled life with the man you love.

 It's really amazing to find an Epic love! The One true love.. The love that will never go away, The love that will last forever till your last breath. You should be really lucky to have that love. 

Despite all the ups and downs , You are one of those Lucky people who got not One but Two loves like that.  After all just like Miya says:

You are the Love of the BTS  Busan Brothers

You are the Love of the BTS  Busan Brothers! 

********************************************

Hi my loves... Busan Brothers has officially come to an end! 😭😭 I really had fun writing this..I gave my best to this story and It's so close to my heart. 

 I hope you all enjoyed! I sincerely thank you all for the love and Support you have given me through out this book. It meant a lot to me..💖💖💖💖💖 Your comments made me smile and encouraged me to write further without giving up.. so u guys are the reason I continued this!

I hope I did justice to this book. Plz do let me know by giving your honest feedback in the comments. 

Once again Thank You! And I love you all... ❤❤😘😘

Upcoming Book: