First meeting

Varian's P.O.V.

He rang again and came to us. We were silently waiting for the door to open. Raps and Eugene behind me and Quirin in front of me. I could feel that they are nervous. Just like me.

Finally, some one opened the door. I could instantly say that he was Jerico. He looked like Quirin but with black hair and eyes. And more fancy clothing.

Some thing wasn't right about him. He had a little smirk. He kinda looked scary. I felt uneasy infront of him.

-"Oh, hello, brother."

It was Quirin. He was nervous. I looked back and noticed that Rapunzel and Eugene didn't look good either.

Eugene tightened his grip around Rapunzel's hand with a suspicious look on his face.

-"Brother? Really? I didn't know that. When was the last time we saw each other, brother?"

I shot my head back. It was Jerico. His answer was NOT what I expected. He spatted the word brother like it was poison. I have a really bad feeling.

Quirin was shocked. He didn't expected this either.

-"Wh-what...? Jerico, what do you mean?"

-"I think I'm very clear. When was the last time we saw each other? 42 years ago? 43? The last time I saw you, we were 16. After you joined that brother hood, you completely forgot your brother."

I looked at Quirin shocked. 'What?! Looks like it's a habbite for him to let go of his family.' If there was any doubt that I wasn't his son, it would go away. Family is every thing for me but for him, it's nothing.

-"Jerico, I-I..."

-"You what?! Huh?! Don't say that you are sorry because you aren't! You just left me! After that it was just me and a broken promise of a brother!"

Again with broken promises. I didn't know the story but I could kinda feel his rage.

-"Brothe-"

-"Save it! I'm not your brother! I sweared to get my revenge long ago. Back then when you went away and never looked back!"

Oh, no. This isn't going well. Revenge isn't a good way to let go of your anger. I knew it.

-"Jerico, what are you talking about?"

Jerico smirked. Befor he could say any thing, a soft whisper was heared.

A really, Really soft and quite whisper. Almost unnoticable. It came from the dark hallway behind Jerico.

-"Sir..."

He heared it and it made him smirk evily. He surely was creepy.

-"Oh, so you're finally here."

He turned around and I could see a little figure in the darkness. He harshly pouled the figure forward by thier sholder.

Once in the light I could see a girl. A small girl with brown wavy hair and a poor torn dress.

She slowly looked up. I met her eyes. Deep, chocolate brown, terrified eyes. Those eyes were begging. 'Help me...'

-"I think you're here for this."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hi every one!
So sorry about this chapter. I know it was short and clingy. But I'm in a funeral. I was just bored so I wrote it. But it's really hard to focuse here.
Hope you've liked it! Tell me what you think.
Any advice?
Okay, bye!