Is it true

Galen's P.O.V.

-"Because that's how it works."

I was stuned. How could she say such painfull words with that cute expression?!

She told it camly and confused. It was like she didn't know why I was even asking this. Like I asked her the sky's color and she answered blue.

It was heart breaking that such a young and innocent girl thinks that the whole world should hurt her.

-"N-no... No, Adrian! That's not how it works! People don't just hurt others with no reason! And it includes you!"

She looked fully confused.

I took a deep breath. I shouldn't snap at her. It's not her fault.

-"Look, Adrian. I don't know the whole story, but what happened to you isn't normal or okay! What they did was wrong. They are good people in here who wants to help you. We won't hurt you!"

-"It isn't...?"

-"No! Of course not! We will help you!"

-"But..., why?"

-"Because you need help! You remember your visitors from yesterday?"

She nodded.

-"Well, they were the people who took you here. Because they want to help! I know you don't like royals but can you meet them pleas? To show you that we mean no harm. Do it for me!"

I didn't know the girl much but it seems like I was the only one who have ever show her any kindness.

She looked down and slowly nodded. I smiled.

-"They would be so exited. Belive it or not, they care about you."

She looked up at me and for one second, I saw a beutiful sparkle of hope in her deep eyes. But it disapeared as soon as it apeared and she looked down.

I smiled again. So she had hope after all! We just have to show her that it's true.

-"I'm going to bring them. I'll be back soon."

She nodded slowly. I stood up and got out.

*****

Varian's P.O.V.

I was with Eugene and Rapunzel. I didn't have any thing to do. Neither did they. So we would just sat down together and get lost in our own thoughts.

I was hopping that Galen can convince her soon. I couldn't wait to meet her!

And just as I thought about it, Galen came in with a knock.

-"Galen! Hi! What happened? Did she agreed?"

It was Rapunzel. She was thinking about the same thing? Huh.

-"Yes, she did. But she is still scared. She might seems weird to you but she doesn't know what is kindness. Litteraly! She thinks it's normal that every one hurt her. So don't make any sudden movement."

We all nodded. It wasn't any thing that we want to talk about. It was depressing.

We all walked out of the room to the hospital. I was still exited. She was Quirin's daughter after all! Though I hope she is not a liar like her father. Yes, I'm still mad. Wouldn't you be?!

I suddenly found myself infront of her door. I looked at the others and slowly opened the door.

I looked inside. As I opened the door, she slowly looked up. I saw her eyes. Deep brown eyes. This time they were asking me.

'Is it true?'