This is life after happily ever after!

Varian's P.O.V.

It has been 4 month since cass had left Corona to find her destiny. Everything have been so nice lately!

Raps is a great queen! She is ruleing wisely with her parents help. She is beloved by all of Corona.

Eugene is the captain of the gaurds. But he still needs Max's help sometimes. Eugene knows good tricks and he can handle the gaurds. But he was a thief after all. So Max is there to remind him the rules. But, after all they had faced together, they are really close and can get along easily.

Catalina, Angry and Lance are living happily together. They have a lot in common so they have so much fun together. And, also make troubles.

And... Rapunzel and Eugene finally got married!

It was last month. A lovely day. At first Raps was a little upset that Cass couldn't see it. To be honest, I was too. I miss her...

But we get along with it! Eugene told her that Cass is fine and happy. He told her that she was finally doing what she was meant to do and we should be happy for her. It really helped Rapunzel.

The rest of the day was so great. Everyone had so much fun!

And about me! Working as Royal Engineer is so Great! I get to work on my projects and chemicals all day. And I can really help people with it!

And the best part? My dad!

He is helping me instead of stopping me. And he look really happy and... proud! When i finally created a machine to make hot running water, Raps gathered everyone in town to tell them the good news. They all looked impressed and they were cheering for me! But the best part was the look of pride and love in my father's eyes. It was priceless!

Everything is perfect. It's like it's too good to be true.

The only thing that is concerning me is that..., well, it's hard to explain. I think that something is wrong with my dad. Sometimes he suddenly get lost in thoughts and would stare at nothing in particular. And there is this,... fog, in his eyes. It's so familiar. Too familior to ignore...

But it should be me. It must be my visions,... right? I mean, why should he have guilt's fog in his eyes?!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Sorry that this chapter had nothing special. It's just a prologue.
Next chapter will probably come out late. 'Cuase i have exames.
Thank you so much for reading! Bye!