Thinking about every thing

Eugene's P.O.V.

Our meeting with Adrian was yesterday. I was staring at sunset in Rapunzel's room, thinking about everything that was going on.

We wanted to visite her again, today, but Rapunzel had some queen duties and I was waiting for her.

Varian went around one hour ago to see her. Yesterday she asked him to teach her alchemy and Varian was so exited!

He started talking about alchemy stuff right then and there but after a few minutes of bordem for us and amusment for those two, Dr.Galen told us to leave so she can rest.

I'm happy to see those two getting along. They need each other.

We still haven't told any one about her. She is a little secret untill she can come out of hospital. Wich would be at least two weeks.

I thought about the people I loved and how they were hurting.

Rapunzel was in enough pressure as it was and now all of these problems came in! What if she can't handle it? What if she got sick? What if some thing happens to her?

And Varian. He was like a brother to me. It was so hard for him and I could feel it. He had been through so much pain for Quirin and what he gets?! A life time of lies!

And Adrian! I haven't known her long but I wanted to protect her from any thing that comes in the way. She had been through so much more than any of us could handle but still, she was like an angel. So innoccent, polite, nice and hurt...

And all of these lead me to source. Quirin.

All of these pain was because of him! I was just so mad at him! And you know what the worst part is?!

HE NEVER CAME TO CHECK ON HER!!!

When I told him she was in a really bad state that night, he left. And he still hadn't come to see if his daughter is alive!!

He doesn't deserve them. Neither Varian nor Adrian. I don't let him hurt them again! He had caused enough damage as it is.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door cracked open slowly.

I stood up and smiled at the love of my life.

-"Hey, sunshine! How was your day?"

She gave me a weak smile.

-"Boring. But good!"

-"Classic Rapunzel!"

She chukled at my comment.

-"Where is Varian?"

-"Varian is with Adrian. Gosh, this is weird to say! Their names are close!"

Rapunzel laughed again. I love her wild laughers. They make me think that there is no problem in the whole world.

-"Yeah. He was so exited about teaching alchemy. Those two will make good friends!"

-"Yup! Nerd friends!"

Again with her laugher. I would do any thing for her to laugh. Especially now that she is in a lot of stress.

-"Let go and joind them, okay?"

-"Nope! You had a hard day. Before going any where, you should eat a snack. I got a few cupcackes from Utilla!"

-"Thank you, Eugene! You always know how to cheer me up."

-"Of course, sunshine. Now, lets eat!"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hey, guys!
A question: Is it weird that I use Eugene's point of view so much?
It's because I really like his character developement! And I belive he is good brother figure for Varian. Also a good father figure for Adrian. He is the one who understand the most!
Any way, tell me what you think!
Bye!