Knowing

Varian's P.O.V.

We slowly walked in as she was watching us with nervous eyes.

Rapunzel sat on the chair. I was standing on herleft side and Eugene on her right side.

-"Hi!"

We three said in unison. We looked at each other and smiled. Well, guess I'm not alone.

I noticed that Adrian glanced at Dr.Galen and he nodded.

Rapunzel started to talk. I think it's a good idea if she starts because she is good at these things. You know what I mean? She can gain others trust better than us.

-"Hello, Adrain. I'm sorry that we scared you yeserday. I think we were just so exited."

Adrian slowly titled her head as a sign of no.

-"So, how are you doing?"

No respons. She just nervously tightened her grip on the blanket. Well I guess she is not a talker. I know it was becoming hard for Raps. She is a diffrent case.

-"Umm, okay. We told you our names but we never really met. How about we talk about ourself? That will be a good way to start a friendship!"

Yup! Raps was nervous. Adrian just nodded. I think because she didn't want to talk, yet.

-"So, my name is Rapunzel. I really like painting! I had really fun adventures with my friends."

I know Raps is trying but I don't think we can make her talk like this. Eugene was the next to try.

-"Hey kid."

Eugene really love that nickname! But he was oddly soft. I think he can understand her situation more than us.

-"I'm Eugene. You know, before I met Rapunzel and become the king, I was a thief."

She looked up at him. You go Eugene!

-"Yeah. And I was an orphange."

Her eyes widdened.

-"R-really?"

Eugene smiled at her kindly. He was good at this.

-"Really. And back then, I thought no one would ever love me. Like you! But then I met Rapunzel and we made new friends. In just 2.5 years, I changed from an orphange thief, to the king!"

Her eyes held a sparkle of hope.

-"What I want to say is, kid, things can change. People are diffrent. They are people who want to help. You just have to hope!"

She looked down again, thinking about what Eugene just said.

Raps and Eugene looked at me waiting. I guess it's my turn. What should I say?!

-"Um, hi! I-I'm Varian. I, um, live...ed, in old Corona. But now, I live in the castle, um, as royal engineer."

I didn't know what to say and I was nervous. But why?! And it seems like Eugene got it and came to my help. In a way.

-"You mean the royal nerd?"

At his comment, I smirked at him and forgot my anxiety.

-"No, I mean the royal engineer, G-bug!"

Rapunzel burst into laughter.

-"Take that one!"

-"This G-bug will huant me for the rest of my life!"

Eugene said it in a fake anger. Me and Raps laughed at him as he smiled.

I looked at Adrian again. She wasn't talking, laughing or smiling but she seemed less nervous.

-"Any way, as I was saying, I'm the royal engineer. I also, really like sience and I like reading a lot!"

To my suprise, her eyes shined in a beutiful way and she let go of the blanket.

-"Really? Do you like alchemy too?"

-"Yes! I love alchemy! Do you know about it?"

I was exited, to be honest.

-"Well, not much. But I've read about it and it's so great!"

-"Looks like we have another nerd. Just great."

Eugene said in a funny expression.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hello!
I'm really sorry that this chapter was a piece of trash. I'm not good at this. Really sorry...
Any way, bye!