First talk

Adrian's P.O.V.

I looked around. The room was so diffrent. There was so much light wich wasn't normal for me but felt good.

I tried to look out the window. I couldn't see the ground wich ment I wasn't in the first floor. But I could still see some birds flying in the sky and landing on trees, singing. It was relaxing.

I closed my eyes and just listened, letting my panicked brain and body rest. 'Why can't life stop here?'

I shot opened my eyes at the sound of the door. A yong couple and a boy jumped in running to me. I backed away, panicked.

The old man came in after them and before they reach me shouted.

-"Woah, stop right there! What do you think you are doing? She is injured!"

They all stoped and nodded.

-"Okay, doctor!"

It was the lady. She seemed jumpy. These people were really wierd!

She turned to me with a wide smile and started.

-"Hi, Adrian! So you finally woke up! We were worried to death! How do you feel?"

I stared at her blankly.

'How does she know my name? How can she talk so fast? Why is she so exited? Why are they staring at me? Why are they so wierd? Who are these people any way?!'

I had so many questions that I ignored my fear and slowly whispered.

"Excuse me ma'm, but who are you?"

-"Oh, yeah. I'm queen Rapunzel, this is Eugene my husband and this is Varian, our young royal engineer."

With each word my heart beat harder and my eyes widden in fear. I had a panick attack. And it got worse with her next move.

-"Nice to meet you!"

She hold out her hands. I backed away. I was breathing heavily. Her smile faded as she saw my expression. They all looked at me worried.

-"Hey, kid, are you okay?"

It was the man. The King!

-"Adrian? What's wrong?"

It was that boy. Royal engineer!

'Oh my god! This can't be happening! I'm not with him but now I'm stuck with three royals! And not just that! They are the king and queen! I won't survive this! No, it can't end like this! I have to live! He will come! I know he will!'

[A/N: Any idea who this 'HE' is?]

I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't handle it!

-"Your highness! You are scaring her! Pleas go!"

-"But what have I done? I'm really sorry."

-"I don't know, your highness. But she have a panick attack, pleas leave."

They all gave me another worried look and left. The old man started to talk.

-"Okay, okay. Come down! Just breath. Okay? Breath."

I tried to breath, but it was hard. After afew minutes, I managed to come down my breathing.

-"Tha-thank you, sir..."

I slowly whispered. He smiled and answered.

-"You're welcome. It's my job as your doctor. Now, eat this, okay? You have to eat but it's better to start lightly."

With that he handed me a bowl of soup. It smelled wonderfull!

-"Do you need any thing else?"

-"N-no, sir."

-"Okay, so I'm going now. I'll check up on you later."

I watched as he went out. This man was the nicest person I had ever met! Why was he this nice? I didn't know how I should act around him.

I looked at the warm bowl in my hand. I was so hungry. It has been days since I've eat any thing. I slowly ate it. A warm feeling took over my body.

I watched out the window.

'Enjoy this. It won't last long. As soon as those royals get you, it's over.'

I stared at the soup again. I could feel the tears burning my eyes.

'How much more I have to wait? Pleas save me, dad!'

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hi again!
Hope you've enjoyed!
To be honest, I love Adrian! She is my sweet innocent bean!
Thanks for reading! Bye!