The bell rang

Jerico's P.O.V.

This girl is surely stubborn! Even more than his 'father'. I mean, oh come on! She know I want to hear her shouting. She knows that way I maybe end this faster! But Noooo.... She is just as stubborn!

And it makes me more mad! That bastard! How dare she stand up to me like that?!

This is MY revenge after all! She just get in the way! Can't she just shout and beg like every one would do? Why doesn't she make any sound?! Crying is Not enough!

I was lost in my thoughts as I whipped the girl when I heard the bell rang.

Who was it? I haven't invited any one and every one knows that I don't like uninvited guestes.

I looked out the window. 'That is strange.' A young woman with a purple dress and short brown hair standing hand in hand with a young man with brown hair and goutie. A boy with black hair and blue eyes standing alittle closer. Why there was a blue stripe in his hair?

'But who had rang?' I looked to the door. A big man with brown hair. He looked back at the others and I saw his face.

'No way! So he finally came! Well, it's show time now! What a perfect timming 'brother'.'

I looked at the girl on the floor.

-"Get up! We have guest. Change and come back fast. Do you hear me, bastard?"

-"Y-yes, sir."

I smirked. Oh I can't wait to see his reaction. I've waited so long. I mean, 14 years is undoubtably long. Tho I wanted reveng so long ago but I couldn't get it. And he gave me the chance himself! He had always been dumb.

The girl was tring to walk to the stairs, limping. I wanted to get most of it so I walked to her and kicked her so she fell down. One of her hands on her mouth so she couldn't make any sounds. That's what I mean by stubborn.

-"Are you deaf?! I told you to hurry!"

I kicked her again and again, but still, no sounds. I have to open the door. So I let her go.

-"Get ready right now!!!"

-"Y-yes."

Was she...? Ooh. So that how you want it?

I grabbed her by her hair, punching her with all of my might.

-"You little bastard! So now you stand up for me? Yes what?"

She looked me in the eyes with bloodshot eyes.

-"Yes, sir."

I throw her at the ground when the bell rang again.

-"You're lucky that we have guest. Now get lost."

-"Yes, sir."

I walked to the door. Show time!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hi again!
Sorry this chapter was so short. But I got contact hardly ever so I would write short chapters for a while. Probably.
And please tell me what do you think. Also if you've seen any spelling mistakes, please, let me know.
Okay, bye!