First smile

[A/N: This chapter take place three days after last chapter]

Varian's P.O.V.

I opened my room's door and closed it gently behind me while smiling.

Today was a really good day! When we went to visite Adrian, Eugene was getting to my part of story. Rapunzel had to help him there of course.

At first I was nervous but her reaction was so diffrent than what I expected.

I expected her to look scared and even disgusted. To stay away from me for safty.

But Raps was right! She wasn't scared at all!

She looked shoked and worried. But not for herself, but for me! Her reactions to my parts was hurt and she was obviously trying to comfort me.

When Eugene told about the part where, you know, I got thrown in to prison, her eyes widened and she looked really worried.

-"How could you do such a thing...?"

That's what she said. Rapunzel felt uneasy and Eugene didn't know what to say. I got in and told her.

-"It wasn't their fault. I was out of control..."

She looked at me in the eyes. She wasn't convinced but she nodded and looked down.

Eugene started again and with Rapunzel's help told us about their trip. The tention between us was back to normal but Adrian was still looking down.

I have to admit that Eugene is actually good at telling stories. They were talking about how they got away from baron when a grey and black fur ball rushed inside and torwards me from the window.

Between every thing that was going on, I had completely forgotten about telling Ruddiger.

He was so mad but it was kinda cute. Raps was holding back a chuckle while Eugene burst out laughing as I was apologizing to a raccoon.

-"Oh, stop horace! Okay, Ruddiger. I know, sorry."

Eugene stoped laughing. This would always work. He HATE that name.

When Ruddiger finaly came down I scratched him behind his ear and said.

-"Sorry, buddy. Every thing got crazy and I forgot to tell you I'm living. But look! We have new friend!"

I mentioned at Adrian when suddenly some thing hit me. She was scared of us at first and she thought we were going to hurt her. Raccoons are usually wild creatures so she should probably be scared!

I was about to get Ruddiger out of the room but Adrian's face changed. Her confused expression turned into a REALLY kind one. And for the first time, she smiled.

Her smile was so pure and kind. Her deep eyes sending waves of warmth as her shining hair radiated safty.

-"Hey..."

Her voice was gentle and she was looking at Ruddiger in the eyes. He climbed off of me and to Adrian. She hold out her arms and he hoped in her arms. She softly pated him and he was relaxing in her arms. I felt jealousy torwads Ruddiger-

Any way, when we were going out Ruddiger choosed to stay with Adrian. Where is loyalty?!

When I was about to close the door she called me.

-"Varian..."

I looked at her. For the second time, she smiled softly. This time, she was looking at my eyes. It was like she was chanting!

-"It wasn't your fault..."

I got her point, smiled back and thanked her. She nodded as I closed the door.

Now It was night and I was in my room, lying on my bed. I slowly drafted to sleep. It was my first nice sleep since he told me every thing.

But sadly I was awaken by a familiar chitter around 3 a.m.

I woke up with a groan.

-"Agh, what is it Ruddiger?"

He kept chittering in a worried tone. He hoped off of me and headed torwards the door.

He was supposed to be with Adrian..., that means it's some thing wrong about her.

I stood up and followed the Raccoon.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hey, every one!
What do you think?
Ruddiger is back! You didn't think I would forget about our fluffy friend, did you?
Nope! He is adorable! How on earth could I forget?!
Any way, Have nice week! Bye!