Introduction

Welcome to Salvation the third and final book in the Bonded by Blood Trilogy.

............

He's not destined to save the world, he's destined to doom it. But destiny can screw itself.

The worst has happened, the monsters finally have their claws on Marcus. Trapped in the underworld he has to be on his guard every second. Around every corner is something that is trying to kill him or maybe it's all in his head. He's losing his grip on reality. But one thing is for certain, he isn't safe. No one is as long as he's here.

To survive Marcus Nelson has to become something else. He has to become the one thing he's been running away from. He has to give into the darkness.

Because in the end, only a monster can defeat the monsters.

...............

***This is a gay story. And if that's not your cup of tea, I'm very sorry to hear that, but Wattpad has a wide range of other books I'm sure you'll find interest in.****

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales, is entirely coincidental.

The right of Raven Eckfod to be identified as author of this work has been asserted.  This work has been published under the condition that all rights of the author are reserved. The plot, characters and storyline all belong to the author. And to her understanding this work can not be reproduced or distributed without her consent.

A few disclosures before we start:

I'll be updating this book less frequently than the last two but I promise to update at least once a week.

• They'll be a Question & Answer at the end of this book, in the meantime you can comment here with all your questions about the trilogy. Or you could dm me or even email me at raveneckford@gmail.com.

I don't know if this one is important but I just thought I'd mention it. So... The pronunciation of Ashon is more like Az–on than Ash—on.

[29–07–20]

Without further adieu I present to you SALVATION...