ACT TWO | SCENE ONE

thank you to the person that told me to use google lens, you're a life saver!! i now don't have to type it out 😌💕💕
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACT TWO
SCENE ONE

"I would suggest coming to get blankets, tissues, pillows, and whatever because shits about to hit the fan." Jade stated. One person from each pair went to get what they wanted and needed, the other person went for food and drinks.

"Now on with the show!" Jade exclaimed, pressing play after everyone was seated.

(Halloween eve. Everyone getting ready for Jake Dillinger's halloween party.)

"Halloween Party" (the song is called Halloween script, not Halloween Party)

BROOKE
PICKED OUT A COSTUME FOR TONIGHT
MADE SURE TO GET A SIZE THAT WAS A LOT TOO TIGHT
YOU CAN KINDA SEE MY BUSINESS
BUT ILL ACT LIKE I DON'T KNOW

"Ew Brooke, that's gross." Christine says, sticking their tongue out.

Chloe rolls her eyes and says, "Welcome to high school."

WHOA

JAKE
I GOT A CONDOM

"For Rich." Jeremy states, making Rich and Jake blush.

"Thh-Thhut up tallathth!"

CHLOE
AND A FLASK

RICH
I STOLE MY OLDER BROTHER'S
"JASON" MASK

Michael furrowed his eyebrows, "Wait, Rich you have a brother?"

Said boy sighs and says, "Yeah, he'th at College in California. I don't really talk about him, or to him, but I do thteal hith thtuff."

AND I DON'T HAVE A MACHETE
BUT A LOAF OF BREAD WILL DO

The room is filled with chuckles. "That's adorable..." Jake mumbled. Rich heard and blushed a bright red.

OOO

"uwu." Jade whispers to their bestfriend, getting a whack as a response. "Deserved that..." They mumbled, rubbing their sore arm.

(JEREMY gets ready for the party. He is dressed as a cyborg.)

THE SQUIP
Tonight's the night. This is what we've been working towards. Are you ready?

JEREMY
(robot voice) Affirmative. (off the SQUIP)

"Oh! He didn't like that." Jenna says, laughing.

I mean... I got this.

ALL
OOO

JAKE
Who's ready to Halloween party?!?!

JAKE
EVERYBODY'S GOT A RED SOLO CUP
FILL IT UP!, FILL IT UP!
HEAR THE BEER SPILL ON THE
GROUND