ACT TWO | SCENE FOUR

Christine and Rich continue to scream as Jeremy and Michael pull away from their second kiss. Jenna and Jake attempt to calm their respective children down from their fangirling. Boyf Riends smile lovingly at each other. They then heard a cough.

"Finished?" Jade asks, raising their eyebrows. The boys nod. "Good. 'Cause we've got a musical to finish." They gesture at the screen. Everyone laughs and turns back to the screen; Jake wraps his arms around Rich's waist, Brooke lays her head on Chloe's shoulder, Michael pulls both of his legs onto the seat and cuddles into Jeremy - Jeremy wraps one arm around his boyfriend shoulders, pulling him closer, the other grabs Michael's hands - Jenna pulls the cover over her and Christine - Christine grabs the popcorn bowl, placing it in between them.

SCENE FOUR

(The living room. The party is winding down, as RICH moves from guest to guest.)

RICH
You got any Mountain Dew Red?

Rich suddenly looks distraught, remembering what the events of the party lead to. He had almost forgotten due to Jeremy and Michael's moment.

(JEREMY finds CHRISTINE on the couch, next to a PASSED-OUT PARTY MONSTER.)

CHRISTINE
Hey.

JEREMY
Yo. So where is your date?

CHRISTINE
He's having make-up sex with Chloe.

Rich cringes, but still snuggles up with Jake anyway. He was still troubled by the upcoming events of the night. He breathes heavily as the scene progresses. Jake does his best to comfort his boyfriend through the panic attack by stroking his hair and reminding him that the squip had no power over him anymore; that everything was okay.

So, my night's pretty awesome.

JEREMY
Sorry.

CHRISTINE
Don't be. I dumped him.

RICH
It looks like normal Mountain Dew? But red?

Rich squirms. Jake frowns, he hated seeing his boy like this.

JEREMY
You dumped Jake? Why?? Sorry, you don't have to...

CHRISTINE
I'm not Juliet. And, he's kind of a jerk,

"Ouch..." Jade cringes.

Jake shrugs, "They're not wrong."

so...

RICH
SERIOUSLY! WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET SOME MOUNTAIN DEW RED?

(Beat. CHRISTINE and JEREMY stare at him. Then burst out laughing.)

Jake glares at Christine and Jeremy, "What the fu-"

"We didn't know what was happening. We thought he was drunk out of his mind!" Jeremy protests, defending himself and Christine.

CHRISTINE
Popular people are meeeeeeessssed uuuup.

JEREMY
Word.