Mighty You

(Y/n)'s Pov

Midas entered the building first as henchmen surrounded us. Pretty cool shit. I didnt really like Midas much but i wanted him to show me around. Just him. He led us to a conference room. Pretty big indeed. I loved the view.

"This is where we can get to know eachother, hm?" He opened up some blinds.

"This place is amazing! It's super big! It's also definitely way more organized than the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I'll give you that." I was fancying this building and its' meeting room, yes.

I laughed to myself in realization. "Do you have a projecter? I have a small presentation of who I am, what I've done, and where I've been! I have it all in this little card here!" I held up a little memory card in my hand.

Surprisingly Midas nodded and I handed him the card. He handed me a computer. He was being pretty nice, could this be his was of apologizing? Everyone is a little different I guess.
I quickly logged onto the card, confirming my being. Midas sure did look mighty interested. Ha!! Me. A threat? Nahh. A computer background of a little girl appeared and the files that appeared were named, "Private", "Awesome PowerPoint", "memories", "Timothy" and "Assignments". I obviously clicked on Awesome PowerPoint.

Midas' Pov

There were a few interesting files stored on that card. I already knew i had to read through "Private" and "Assignments".  I wanted to find out who she really is and what her deal is. Maybe all I need is some alone time with her. It did make me uneasy, but i had to make sure she trusted me. I always let my anger get the best of me.

She readied herself up and the presentation and I was zoned out for a moment. So deep in thought.

"Woah! Midas! You're just like a god or something!" She said amazed. I must admit, I did get a tiny bit flustered. Until I realized the golden table infront of me.

"It's nothing." I simply replied.

"Trust me, you're supernatural. Truly special indeed." She replied in a low voice. I glanced around to see if my team took noitice the weird vibe she let out. She seems to be hiding something and I need to find out what.

"Anyways!! Here we go. I will answer questions as we go, so don't hesitate to ask!" Her low voice went to a happier and cool one. A very bipolar mix of emotions.

Y/n's Pov

"So, to start us off, I became indepent at age 7. So much responsibility for a little kid, right? I had to take care of myself and do what I needed to do to survive. As a young child, my imagination was so big, and I decided to follow my dreams. All of them. Don't get me wrong, but I had to be a little theif. I am a physical learner, so I learned from the theifs on the streets." I pressed the next slide and it was of me taking a selfie with a woman i just robbed. My face was pretty smug, and she was blurry in the background chasing after me. I couldn't help but laugh.

"After a year out in the wild, I decided to evolve my ways. I learned a SHIT TON of cool little hacks and I spent so much time in a local library, experimenting my hacking skills. Never knew it was so easy." I played some survailance footage of little me in the library. The camera focused on me and I shut off the computer. Then all of the computers shut down and I glared at the camera evily and waved as the camera shut off.

I heard many of the agents gasp in a surprised manner, and i just laughed it off.

"That's not the best part!! With my intelligence at a young age, I knew what I had to do. I had a feeling that I was special. I became a serial killer for a little, taking people's wealth as I climbed up the social class pyramid. You could say, I was intense. I just thought of it as a phase. You know when teens have a phase? I thought this was mine and it just started too early." I shrugged it all off.