Camisado

Midas' Pov

I hate to see her like that, but we had to do what we had to do. Maya was down in the lab, doing some research. Meowscles and I were in my room, watching Y/n laying there.

"What do we do now?" He asked.

"This is all so STRESSING. I don't know what to do. I want her back. Why can't she just remember?! How could she forget us that easily?!" I felt myself get heavier.

"Dude, she literally was in a life death situation. She could've died. It's okay for her to be like this. It's part of the road to recovery. It just takes time."

He was right. I just couldn't help but be overwhelmed by so many emotions. My golden state started to come over me.

"C'mere buddy." Meowscles embraced me in his famous hug. "I think this is good for you. We get to see so many more emotions from you. And you can carry on with your original plan..."

"Wait! Her Card." I pushed away from the hug and I rushed to my closet. I pulled out her memory card from one of my vests. "We have everything we need here!!" I said ever so proudly.

"I don't know... You can get... Obsessive... And I don't think you should look through her personal files. It's better to let her tell you-"

"I do NOT get obsessive. I just do what I have to do in order to get what I want. I-" I was about to reach for my computer but I was stopped. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Midas. Don't you want her back? Don't you want her trust back?"

"She doesn't have to know-"

"You have to be honest. She will be back to normal. Once she finds out that you took her most valued possession, how do you think she will react? How are you two supposed to get MARRIED?!"

"I think that- wait-." I took a moment to process what he just said. "Married??!! What do you mean married?"

"Oh pshh! Don't think that I don't know that you like her. I'm your best friend. Why wouldn't I think that? You two would look purrrrrrrrrfect! Together!" He pat my back, clearly teasing me.

I was flustered enough. "Fine fine. I may like her. Just a little. But that's all, I SWEAR." I glanced at the card in my hand. It held all of her most personal files. I have it in my hands, I knew it was wrong to try to look to see what she had stored in it. I had the answers to every question. I sighed. I hope I was making the right choice. I grabbed her bag and placed the card right where it was before.

Meowscles pat my head. "I know you did the right thing. Now let's go somewhere to forget about this for a little. We can call in the girls to look after her."

I nodded. "Yeah, let's go. I need to get my hopes high up." And with that we left and notified the girls of what was going to happen next.

Y/n's Pov

My head started to hurt so bad. I tighened my eyes and stretched my fingers. I heard blurred voices all around me. Someone was playing with my hair, and I felt someone sitting near my legs. I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around.

"You're finally awake!!! Go tell the others!!" Someone cheered.

I opened my mouth to speak, but my throat was dry. I couldn't say anything. I looked to my right, and there was a girl who braided my hair. Her short brown hair complemented her eyes very well.

"Y/n! I've missed you so much! We all missed you! I thought you were going to die! Thank goodness you didn't leave us!! This time we'll be more careful and we will keep you safe!" She cried onto my chest. I had some weird feeling in my gut. I don't know what it was, but it was something.