Time Of Dying

Y/n's Pov

It's our 1 month anniversary today. Midas and I have gotten really close. We aren't afraid to show our love. Our team were very supportive of us, even Tina. It's currently 2 in the morning and I've just woken everyone up. I had morning sickness, but I pushed it aside. Let's just hope I didn't continue vomiting.

There we were in the lounge room and everyone in their sleepwear. I didn't even bother to fix my hair. I was so excited. I did get a few laughs of how messy my untamed hair was. "Okay, today is our 1 month anniversary and I don't know what to do. Any Ideas?"

"Oh! Maybe we can go to the beach today and then we bury Midas in sand while you do something special!!" Skye suggested.

"I like that, yes yes. Any more?"

Meowscles spoke up, "What if we scare him? Like a prank! We pretend you got kindapped and we leave clues to follow. Then you'll be somewhere waiting for him with something special!"

"Haha! Pranks are always funny." These ideas were brilliant. How could I not think of these? Okay. So I'm thinking. We prank him, and somehow that could get us to the beach."

Maya piped out of her sleepy state. Her eyes widdened. "I have a great Idea!! Okay, hear me out. At 6 in the morning, we make a big commotion. Someone will break a few things and once Midas wakes up, he will rush to the hallway. We will leave our rooms confused and ready to defend the agency. A note will be left with clues onto finding Y/n. Y/n will prepare something at the beach and we will 'help' find her. We can assign a few henchmen to help her, while we start on the clues."

That actually wasn't such a bad Idea. "I love it!!! We should get started soon. It's going to be great! I'll get everything ready. I'll text you guys more info. I'm sure the henchmen can help me. You guys take a nap, and get ready to act. I have already thought of so many things."

"You sure? We can stay awake with you!"

"Im sure. I shouldn't have woken you up this early." I laughed. "We have it all under control. Night guys!" I zoomed away. This was just going to be perfect. I made my way to my room, and got dressed. I put on jeans and a white top, with converse. I packed a dress into my bag and zipped it up.

"Tim, once it is 6, I want you to start making a commotion, okay? We're going to prank Midas! You're going to scratch on his door, and once he opens you will start jummping on his bed and junk."

The bunny blinked in agreement. I pet him. "Thats my boy! I'll see you later on today." I left my room, and left the door slightly open so he could get out. All the lights were off and I'm sure the team went back to their sleep.

Oh yeah, This was going to be good.

Midas' Pov.

I held the blankets tighter to me. There was a scratching at the door. I'm pretty sure it was Meowscles.

"Y/nnnnn. Get the dooooor." I groaned.

No response. I groaned as I opened my eyes. She wasn't there. Where was she??? If she would've left, she would have left a note or something. I hear glass shatter in the hallway as the scratching continued. Okay, now I was up. I walked towards the door and opened it slightly. That's when the little bunny dashed into my room. He ran around in cirlces in my room, jumping on the bed and making little squealing noises.

That can't be good. He doesn't act up unless- Y/n is gone. I screamed at the thought. The bunny was on the bed and I approached him. "Where's Y/n?! Is she okay?!!" He stopped to look at me. I don't understand him, but I know that can't be good. "Okay, come on. We're going to find her."