Dangerous Woman

Y/n's Pov

I woke up with a cold sweat. After everything that happened, I was pretty tired. Everyone was tired. It was a blur. I felt bad for putting everyone through this. We were captured, and placed into cells. I processed what was going on. Midas and I were placed in the same cell, I sat up and crawled over to him. He looked lifeless.

I shook him, and he wouldn't wake up. "Midas. Wake up." I whispered. Nothing.

I groaned as I tried to stand up. I felt very weak. I leaned against the cement brick wall for support, while taking in my surroundings. There was a hallway to my left and right. The other cells on the opposite side of my cell looked way nicer. They put us in the miserable cells on purpose.

"Y/n, is that you?!" I heard somone whisper. Maya.

"Yes! How are you?! Is everyone okay?!!"

"Skye is with me, and she's still out. I'm not so sure about the others. I have a headache. Other than that I'm fine."

"Thank gosh. I'm going to get us out of here. Midas is crashing with me. He won't wake up. Im going to think of something. They can't keep us here forever. I got us into this mess and I can get us out! We're not going to die here- we just cant! Its all so- I- I just-" I started to hyperventilate.

"Its okay! Its okay. We are going to get through this together. We are a team. No one gets left behind-" she stopped talking. I heard what she heard. Footsteps, followed by a loud bang of a metal door being shut behind them.

There were two people, who stopped right infront of my cell. They were wearing white smiling masks that covered their whole face. There was a man with an all white tux, and the other was a woman wearing an ankle length white dress. "Y/n. We've been waiting for you to come home for a long time. Its so great that you brought your friends as well. They will be useful."

I held onto the metal bars," waiting?! For what? I don't even know who you are!"

"Don't you recognize us Honey?" Said the woman.

They took off their masks. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. These two people resembled me. My parents.

"Y-yOU!" I pulled on the metal bars keeping us apart from eachother.

"Oh! Aren't you just beautiful!" The woman smiled.

"And quite the trouble maker. We've been keeping track of all the places you've been. And might I say, I'm impressed. I suppose it's a good thing we didn't get the chance to kill you when you were younger, eh?" He laughed, right into my face.

That just ticked me off. I reached out and grabbed the woman, pulling her in and slamming her against the metal bars. "YOU BOTH MADE ME SUFFER. Do you really not know the shit I had to go through?! Just because you wanted me to be your little weapon." I started to bang her head against the cold and rusty metal.

The male just stood there, not doing anything about his wife. I didn't realize Midas woke up, because I felt arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back. No. I held onto the girl and bars, I wanted to make her bleed.

"That's enough." Said the man who stood before me. He pulled out a bible, and I immediately let go of the woman. "Oh, so you do remember what we taught you at camp." He smirked as they both placed their masks on their ugly ass faces. "Your time is running out. You know what you were born for. Don't forget that." And with that they left, slamming the door behind them.

I was growing frustrated. I paced in a circle. "AAAAUUGHHHHHH." I started tugging on the bars. "LET ME OUT!"

"Shhh. It's okay." Midas placed a hand on my cheek, looking me in the eyes. I felt reassured when he looks at me. I sighed, closing my eyes, placing my forhead agaisnt his.