TRIALS

Y/n's Pov

It has been over a day, and we were getting close to the submarines that have lost signal. Actually, we were here. "Okay guys, I need you to send out vibrations. And another person to try to recive or give calls to any nearby vehicle." I ordered and they did as told. I tried to scan the area to see if I could see anything.  Sadly, there was nothing.

"We are reciveing Vibrations."

"And I am reciving calls."

I put the sub in autopilot, and trotted over to the two. "What do we have? Answer the calls, and send out more vibrations."

The calls were presented, and we could see the screens of the captains of all my subs. "My Queen! We have been attempting to call for you. There is a force stopping us from moving on." Raven began.

"Rise to the surface so I can see your locations." I ordered.

"Right away. You heard the boss." Raven replied.

I jogged over to the navigation area and sat down in my seat. I removed the autopilot and began to rise towards the surface. I opened the roof door, and stuck myself out. I stood on the opening and many submarines began to reach the surface. The roof doors began to open. Once everyone was here, I proposed, "You all day there is a force preventing us from reaching the states. Well, here's what we're going to do. I will open a portal, and you all must quickly enter it. This will get us to our designated location faster." I yelled. "Get in your submarines, and wait until I honk. The portal will be opened shortly." And with that, I sunk back and locked the door.

"Okay, I need one of you to drive. Sink lower, and wait until my command. You will send out vibrations, and wait for everyone to enter the portal." A henchman rushed to the driver's seat, and nodded. I stood back, and closed my eyes. My feet were spread apart. My hand were by my side. I took a deep breath before shutting my eyes and raising my arms. I opened them, and pushed air as a small portal began to appear infront of us. I grunted as I began to make it bigger. For some reason, it began to hurt me. "SEND IT NOW." I yelled.

Vibrations were sent, and one by one, my army began to enter the portal. My heart began to ache. "That's all of them. Enter quick." My hands inched closer as I tried to keep the portal open. The portal was shrinking. I closed my eyes and gasped for air. We all made it through. Good.

I glanced on the map. We were in Texas waters. I was incredibly happy. I still had time to rescue my agents. "Please connect me with the agents on land." I ordered. 

A henchman did as said. He took a small moment before I was in a video chat with one of the agents. 

They all were stationary in the state. They were in their group buddies, and everyone was accounted for.

We reached surface land and I embraced every single one of my agents. It felt wonderful. "I need you all to remain stationary in the subs." I began. "I need to deal with this situation, alone. I know this land like the back of my hand." I said with confidence.

"Are you sure you want to go alone?! We're not going to let you do that. We work as a team." Said one of my agents. He stood proud and tall.

"I don't require assistance. If you want something to do, then make sure no people see you or the vehicles. Until then, I leave Raven in charge. I will communicate if I need you guys." That was the last thing I said before making my way towards the square state.

I highjacked a lambo and sped my way towards the highway. I didn't say anything, nor turn back to face my people.

It has been 6 hours, and I'm about halfway there. That's when.... I began to think. What would Midas have done? He would've let the captured agents die. They would've been a sacrifice for the team. He wouldn't show emotion towards them, to make it seem he wasn't losing anything. He would be safe, and dodging the danger.