Let it die

Henry's Pov

I watched as Midas knocked out. Y/n was strugling to keep up. I couldn't look away from Y/n. I had big plans ahead. "Alright Y/n. Bath time is over." I opened up the cover.

"You SICK b-bastard." Her hair started to develop frost. I checked her temperature, and it was lower than I needed it to be. That was just too perfect.

"Y/n, darling. I'm doing this for the both of us. You and I know that Midas isn't your perfect match. He still wants to use you. I have the proof to prove it. I care about you. And you still want to insult me? When I reveal the truth, I don't want you coming back to me." I knew she was going to come running right back. I sat down next to her, giving her a shot filled with my lab made syrum.  It is meant to numb her memory for a bit.

"Midas wouldn't hurt me. You're just jealous."

"Jealous of that guy? I am better than him in every aspect. What is there to be jealous about?" I grabbed the lifeless man by his hair, and pulled him up. "See? Don't tell me you actually like this guy!"

"You're hurting him! Stop it!" She started limping towards him. My phone rang, I dropped the man as harshly as possible, his face now partially covered in blood.

"Sorry sweetheart. I can't promise you anything. Now it's time to go night night. See you soon darling." I took out a spray bottle and sprayed her face so she could inhale it. That should knock her out. I answered my phone, "Hello? Are you here yet?"

"Yeah! We are on the field. Where are you?"

"Underneath you. Move towards the edge of the field. Im going to open it." I hung up. I smirked as Y/n batted her eyes in a tired manner. She reached towards Midas' hand.  I kicked his hand away, and she knocked out. Time to put on a show. I quickly took out a blade and cut my legs and thighs. It didn't hurt, I was used to it. I jogged over to the lever and the hatch started to open slowly. I heard many voices and footsteps.

"Helloo?! Y/n? Midas? Henry?!" Skye called out.

I quickly kneeled next to Y/n, tears in my eyes. I had to make it seem like I was upset. "O-over here!! Quick!! Please!" I let a few tears escape the corner of my eyes. I was very surprised to see Y/n's shadow team here too. That wasn't part of the plan. They all gathered around us 3. "We need to get out of here and back to the Agency. We could help them better over there, surrounding ourselves with everything we need." I ordered.

Meowscles picked up Midas, meanwhile a strong male picked up Y/n. I'm sure his name was Riptide. I've heard about him alot. Skye helped me up as I fake winced. "Ow!!" I yelled.

"What even happened here?!" Maya asked as we started to make our way out.

A few agents started looking around and investigating.  "Y/n and I were so set on making the prank work. She asked to be set down in that deep drain over there. I was hesitant, but you know how she is. I helped her down with a rope, and she stayed down there. At first I was hesitant, but later on she reassured me everything was going to be alright."

We were at the bottom of the field openeing and the agents worked together to get us out. "That definetly sounds like y/n." Skye frowned.

"From there, she wanted me to put on a disguise and to close the hatch. I didn't really want to do it, but she persuaded me that it would've been more realistic. So I but on the disguise and attempted to close the hatch. The lever was stuck, so I did have a few complications. This place is reall worn down, and some parts of the ceiling decided it would be nice to drop down and fall on me. It scratched my legs, and switched on 2 levers. One to the drain, and another for water mechanics. A bucker overhead began to fill and pour into the drain she was in. The cold water made it hard for her to breathe and the water filled up fast. Moments later is when Midas arrived, he thought I was putting her in danger. I attempted to explain that it wasn't like that. To my favor, more ceiling collapsed on him, and he didn't get the chance to harm me. It was all just so disasterous."