The Future is Now

Y/n's Pov

I felt a shift in the bed. My head never hurt so terribly. It was absolutely unbearable. I groaned. Stomach pains began to grow. This kid wanted out, and I could tell. I heard someone get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. My back was facing the bathroom, so I sat up to see who it was. They were in the bathroom. My guess would be... Midas? Timothy wasn't around. That was weird, he's always in bed after I wake up. I placed a hand on my stomach and immediately pulled it away. The child sensed my hand and reacted negatively towards it. "Hey stop that! I'm the one birthing you. And it looks like you're going to be a December baby." I stood up, and walked towards the bathroom. I knocked. "Who's in there?" 

"Um-" said a feminine voice. It was a beautiful clear and deep voice. It wasn't deep deep, but it wasn't too high pitched either. "Midas." 

I wanted to laugh. "Oh come on! I know Midas." I opened the door, which wasn't locked. I opened it and my eyes widen. "Holy shit." 

Midas' Pov. 

"GOD DAMN." She laughed. Great. Now I feel even worse. 

"Yeah yeah. You can turn me back, right? I don't exactly feel comfortable..." I admitted. I looked back in the mirror, grunting. 

"You look pretty hot for a girl, I'm not gonna lie." 

"But you're gonna turn me back, right?" I insisted. 

"Okay, I have to admit that I don't remember that much of what happened yesterday, but I do remember this is to teach you a lesson." 

I groaned. "This is torture." I said under my breath. 

"Get used to it honey." She stuck her tongue out at me. "And I really don't feel well. So I'm going to stay in my room all day. You got lucky." She made her way towards bed, and tucked herself in. 

Yeah right. I'm lucky, woo. "You're liking this, aren't you?" I asked. 

"Of course I am! Now c'mere and help me. I honestly don't feel good." 

"What type of pains are you having?" I questioned. 

"My stomach hurt, head hurts, bones, and especially heart. That hurts the most." My eyes widen as I  rush over to her. 

"Y/n, today especially: you have to be the most calm. Please please don't stress. You could risk the life of the child-... or even yours." She frowned immediately. "I said don't stress!" 

"Okay! Don't yell at me.." She laid he back against the many pillows. "But can you tell me more about giving birth?" 

I smiled softly, and nodded. I made my way onto the bed, and sat on my knees. Being next to her, made me feel incredibly comfortable. She laid her head on my thighs. She placed her hand onto mine, and placed my hand on her head. I Rolled my eyes and began to stroke her hair. "Well, to start things off, stress is incredibly dangerous. My Grandmother died while giving birth to my father, she didn't even get the chance to hold him. This week was always stressing for both parents. When it came to my father, he was extremely careful. He didn't want to risk losing me or my mother. Being in a stable state of mind is most efficient to reduce pain. If you're really calm and don't overthink anything, it will all go smoothly." I frowned. "I want to remind you I will be there for you. Even when you think I don't care, I will always be one call away. Don't you forget that."

".... I won't. I'm really sorry Midas. I haven't been myself-" 

"Hey, all is understandable. Don't worry about it." We were interrupted with a knock on the door. 

"I'll get it-" I prevented her from moving. 

"You stay in bed. I'll get it." 

I opened the door, and shadow Midas was there. His eyes widen at the sight of me, almost as if he was holding in a laugh. "Is Y/n doing alright?" he asked.