Savior

{Does anyone listen to the music? Is it cool having them there?  I want sum opinions :)) }

Y/n's pov

I was lying when I said I have decided. I was terrified. I just put myself on the spot. I have to come up with it as I go.

"Okay. This will be the final oppertunity we are giving Midas. If he fails to make our relationship work, I will put both of you in charge of killing him. As to this, none of the agents on the Ego team should be aware. If I find out that they know about Midas, or if one of you have told them, you will all suffer the same fate." I deattatched from Midas, and raised both of my arms. Demons came to my assistance and helped me up. I slumped my arm over on of their shoulders, as I regained my breath.  "Demons, I require two of you to escort Midas to the underworld. Send more of y'all up to Earth. Send him to my special room."

I glanced down at Midas, and his eyes widdened. He looked at me with a shocked and saddened expression. "Wait! No! Y/n-" two demons harshly grabbed Midas, opening a large portal to walk through.

"Quiet you! You heard the boss lady." Said one of the two demons escorting him.

Midas made eye contact with me, showing pleading eyes and that told me he was lost. I closed my eyes and turned to face the other direction. I opened them once again facing the two beings in front of me. I heard wind noises, and I could tell Midas was on his way to the underworld.

I forgot who I was. Was I literally going to let these two judge and boss my decisions? I knew better. I am superior. I am the ulimate Athority.

"As for you two, you'll be proving your loyalty to me." Henry's eyes widdened, Dom might be hiding something. Raven raised his hands up in defense.

"Woah- you don't trust me?" Raven asked.

"Don't ask questions. If you were loyal, you wouldn't be so defensive, would you?" I glanced at the demons behind me, and then looked towards the two.

The demons nodded, and grabbed a hold of Dom and Raven. Both men struggled, something to consider. I held my stomach, as pains grew more and more. Did the baby know Midas wasn't near??? Was that the problem??

"You're right. I apologize my queen." Raven held his head down low, giving in.

"Aww come on Y/n. I thought we were over this." Dominion began.

"Please. I don't want to engage in any more conversations of this topic. Please take them to the guest rooms in my underworld mansion. We will be very busy today." I watched them get dragged into the portal, and away from this planet. I sighed. "Can someone patch me up? I think my arm is getting worse by the minute." I winced as I looked at my arm. It was very disgusting to look at.

A demon came to my assistance and began the healing process. It hurt just a little,  but I ignored the pain.

"Alright. I need my people who are arriving to secure the perimiter. Partner up with a henchman if desired. Tell everyone who is coming here. I need to go to my office."

I was escorted by 4 demons, and all walked around me in a protective manner. It was kinda cool, they were my body guards. Two waited outside my office door, on either side, and the other two were just chillin in my office and exploring the nicknacks I had around.

I didn't mind, it kept them entertained. I sat in my spinny chair and logged onto my computuer. "Hey Midas, get in here!" I yelled.

In an instant, he appeared out of thin air. He stumbled, and stood up straight. "The most good looking Midas, at your service."