Villain I'm Not

Shadow Midas' Pov

"Why didn't you alert me sooner?!" I yelled. 

"Sir, we have. When you didn't answer your communication device, we knew something wasn't right, so we came to find you." Said an agent as they led me towards the communication room. 

"We will need to attend to that communication error soon. The last thing we want is to have information or rumors spreading around." I grunted.

We arrived at the dark and large room, where the giant screen caught my attention. My eyes widen. "Raven?!"

"Superior Midas! We're so glad we were able to contact you." The male nodded.

I turned to face the agents and the henchmen at the door. There was quite a few, and they had weaponry. "I want two of you to stay and gaurd the room. I need the rest of you to guard the other side of the doors, and halls. No one will be allowed to come here. The information being spoken is confidential." I dissmissed them, and turned to face the giant screen. "Raven, I have quite a few questions."

"Sir, I am aware. And the first thing you're wondering is about Y/n. She isn't here with us. When we arrived at the Island, she arrived with us. When we did, the agents being held captive were still in the mountain location. Not too soon after, we realized our comunication services weren't working. Y/n ran off on her own and ordered us to stay put as a group. In attempt to be loyal, we listened. A few days later, the captive agents returned, and Y/n wasn't with them. We were informed Y/n took their place, now she's in major trouble. The man's  revenge will be harmful on Y/n, he finally has her after years of bottling up anger. We-"

I was furious. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE SURE SHE IS OKAY! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE A LEADER TO DO ALL OF THAT ALONE?!" I yelled. I held my head. "Please tell me you're going after her."

"We are. Although all of the Agents here are fugitives and 'traitors' on this land, there is a path where there isn't too much survailence. As we speak, we are preparing for our leave. We will get her back." Raven assured me.

"She will be brought back in one piece and alive. If she isn't, you all will suffer the same fate as her." I sighed. "I will need you to inform me as you go. That land is enormous, compared to our island. Make sure you make no enemies. Rescue Y/n. And once you do, don't let her out of your sight."

"Of course. We have traced down her tracking device, and we are on our way now. We are a numerous army, compared to one man. We will not dissapoint you." He ended the call.

I paced around the room slowly. "All of you are left with the task to help your fellow agents. If anything comes up, inform me striaght away." I stopped pacing. "And I will need you, commander, to help me with my device error." I added.

"Right away. We can start whenever time is most convinient for you."

"Please follow me into the office." The door was opened for our exit. We walked down the hall, and the henchmen were keeping guard. We arrived to Y/n's office, and I handed the Agent my communicator and ear piece.

She took it, and examined them. "They seem to be in normal condition. Although, there might've been an error or bad programming." She started. She had black holographic visors, and a full black leathered body suit. She connected both items to a device she had brought with her.

Y/n's child was still sound asleep. I walked over to him, and he looked peaceful. Almost too peaceful.... I checked his pulse, and I was certain he wasn't dead. If he was, Y/n would personally kill me.