TAndPens

Loving everyone,
TAndPens.

I just want to thank alot of people for pushing me towards writing this book indirectly. Starting this book, I had big plans for it, really big plans, but after the first and second chapter I shut off. Just when I wanted to take it down, there was this amazing Ray of pure sunshine that came in: Lizzie_paddie.

She/He doesn't know how much it really meant when I received inline comments from her, and even AprilLaptop. So I want to thank them both for their indirect encouragement from when I began this book till now.

This book is a series, and for the unsatisfactory ending, just wait for the next book (all questions will be answered there) 

'My Name Is Reo' is dedicated to anyone who has has slightly related to the protagonist. I don't want to make this about me, but I thought of conveying my inner depth thoughts in a book. Sure it's exaggerated and not specifically true, but I've felt like this.

This is dedicated to anyone and everyone who has ever felt like they are drowning in the sea of expectations and unwantedness.

TAndPens,
Always grateful for the love.
2

7-06-2020.

.

Books From Me As Well:

• Dull Brown Locks [Young Adult/ Romance]
Tiwa fell in love, and she fell in love hard and fast.

She thought it would be everything when her highschool boyfriend proposed to her, when she slept with him, and when he travelled abroad for his education.
Then she got pregnant, her parents were distant, she couldn't continue school, society was drowning her dreams of becoming a chef.

There wasn't anything left except the mop of dull brown curls of her baby

On A Mount [Adventure/ Young Adult]
A group of 'friends' convince theirselves to spend the winter break on a mountain in British Columbia. When they finally got past the red flags and decided to go through with the plan, they found out they were left alone in the cold snow.

The R.A.S.T (Rationing And Survival Technique) [Science Fiction/ Romance]
It was 2099, everything was unbalanced: people were starving, electricity was unstable, rains hadn't come, it was all going bad until the new government came in with the RAST.

Nothing seemed wrong except the three rules that came with this new rooted law.