𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄...

Everly Jones never thought she would despise the storybook world so much. But after fighting for her life while being trapped in the Enchanted Forest twice, she would be the first to admit that Storybrooke was her favorite place. They may be constantly battling unthinkable villains in the small town, but at least she didn't have ogres and dragons chasing her down. All Everly had to face in Storybrooke were regular people who sometimes had magic, which was much less stressful. But then the unthinkable happened when the darkest magic was released into the world.

Emma Swan became the Dark One.

Now Everly, Sam, Katherine, and the rest of our heroes must make a long journey back to the Enchanted Forest. They planned to find their former Savior where all Dark Ones are born then travel to Camelot. It had been said that the cure to the darkness would be found in the kingdom, and they all hoped the rumors were true. But nothing had ever been that easy. Especially after Everly and Sam reunite with someone from their pasts.

And Harry Bensen was still out for revenge.

But no one expected their sudden return to Storybrooke without their memories of Camelot. It didn't take long for them to discover that they failed, leaving them with a Savior consumed by darkness. But they were surprised to find that Emma wasn't alone. She was joined by an ally who had become just as dark as the newest Dark One. And now they had to deal with the war between dark and light within themselves.

Who will win? Dark or light?

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆...