Before Reading Author's Note

So, I have some things to go over before we start this story.

Currently in the story it is the end of January. The boys are scheduled to leave on the fourth of February, 3 days after Harry's birthday party.

Okay, so I know the things going on in this story, especially with the boys, don't really line up. I know that I have their age's wrong. Currently in this story, Andee and Esther are 22, Harry is 21, Niall and Liam are 22, Zayn is 23, and Louis is 24.

That's just the way they line up with my story. Its fiction so I'm just kind of making up certain aspects of it, I'm sorry if you don't like that.

I will be basing the boy's upcoming world tour (in the story) off of the On the Road Again tour, so the tour dates go from February 7th to the 31st of October.

All the shows' dates and locations will follow the On the Road Again schedule. This will help me keep all the dates and times right.

I also know that 5SOS is not opening for One Direction on this tour. However, I wanted to have them in the story so we're pretending their fame didn't come as quick as it actually did.

I know this is all so strange and it's a big mumbo jumbo of inaccurate details, but I have an idea of how I want this story to go and that's required

So I apologize if this bothers you! I hope you keep reading!!!! I love you guys!

I'm seriously SO excited to write this book :) the gif on the side is me right now, hahaha :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

-Liz xxx