Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

ESTHER'S POV

Niall knows that something's up. He's not stupid and everyone knows I'm terrible at lying. He doesn't know what's wrong, only that I'm acting strange.

When I lie to someone my guilt builds up and eventually it just explodes, I don't want to tell Andee's secret but I feel horrible for not being completely truthful with the boys.

They leave today, and I really don't want them to. I know I'm being selfish and I've had so much time with them since their break but I'm not used to them being gone for long periods of time. They were supposed to be gone for a month but we missed them too much and visited them for a week. I don't know how I'm going to handle them being gone for two months if I can't even handle it for a couple of weeks.

While we're on our way to the airport to say goodbye to the boys, Andee is completely silent. I know she's freaking out on the inside. She hasn't told Harry yet and she knows she needs to tell him but she is having trouble. I've been telling her to tell Harry about Baby since she found out she was pregnant, but it's not that easy. Andee isn't the type of person to tell you bad news if she can help it.

She's scared of Harry's reaction. If he is upset with her she'll freak because she doesn't think she can be a single mom. And if he is happy about it he'll want to stay. If he stays that is such a huge commitment for Andee. I'm trying my best to be there for her and to encourage her but this is stressing both of us out, I love children but this was not in my plan and most definitely wasn't in Andee's.

We made sure not to get to the airport too early. I can't just sit here and wait for them to leave. I want to hug them all and have time to say goodbye but if I'm around them too much before they leave I'll start crying.

Their plane leaves in about twenty minutes and we're just now walking through the doors, a few paps yell at us but we ignore it. Why are they even here? It's six in the morning! It's too early for them to try and ask me questions. I'm not a morning person and I'm sure they can tell by my grumpy demeanor. Make me get up early and take my boyfriend away in the same day and I'll definitely be bitchier than usual. I don't care enough at this point to make an effort to be nice to the people who are annoying me.

We walk into the separate area where the boys are and Niall and Harry immediately pop up. Liam and Zayn are laughing together and Louis is sitting with El.

Paul warns them that there's fifteen minutes left and they all stand up.

I hug Liam first and he squeezes me so tight that I feel like I'll burst. I laugh lightly when he releases me.

"Don't get into too much trouble while we're gone." He ruffles my hair and I swat at him.

"Ditto" I point my finger at him and he laughs before hugging Andee.

I hug Zayn tightly and breathe in his strong cologne; I'm going to miss him. Even though he's usually pretty quiet he's great to talk to. He kisses my forehead and I smile up at him.

"Get as much sleep as you can." I laugh and he rolls his eyes but then laughs, his tongue resting behind his teeth in my favorite smile of his.

"Keep lookin out for Rosie okay?" he asks me, catching me completely off guard. "I'm worried about her." he frowns. I hug him once more before walking up to Louis.

Louis picks me up and twirls me like he usually does.

"I'm gonna miss you Ess." He smiles.

"I'll miss you too Lou, don't be too mischievous or I'll have to tell El." I giggle and he rolls his eyes.