💌 𝒐𝒏𝒆 💌

'i stay up , talking to the moon'

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

In the beginning Diana woke up groggily. She had been here...she didn't know how long now. It was the same thing every day. Was it day? She couldn't tell. A year or so ago, an evil witch that Damon wronged came back into Mystic Falls to terrorize them. It had been when she almost killed Stefan that Diana offered herself up to the witch.

Flashback;

"Runa this has gone far enough." Diana yelled.

Runa stood over her older brother Stefan, as he laid on the floor choking. He felt his throat close up from the magic she possessed. She turned to the blonde and smirked.

"Frankly Lady Salvatore, I don't think I've even gotten started."

"My brothers don't deserve this-well, not Stefan."

"How dare you? You dont think I can't kill you where you stand? Make your blood turn to acid, rip your body apart piece by piece?"

"Take me then." Diana said before completely thinking.

"What?" Runa asked deeply.

"Nothing means more to my brothers than me. So...hurt me, torture me just-stop this madness."

Runa made a face as if she was thinking about it and Stefan passed out from the pain. She walked up to Diana, who had a sprinkle of fear in her eyes. Damon Salvatore walked into the room and saw the commotion.

Runa winked to Damon and the next second they were gone.

Now:

That was the last time she saw her brothers. The last time she spoke. Now a year later, she slowly desiccated as she went through the same battle of staying alive.

The door opened and she shut her eyes. She didn't even bother crying anymore. It'd be Runa to turn her blood to acid or her stomach to stone. Something to inflict pain.

Opening her eyes she saw her brother. Another hallucination. She thought. Another game Runa liked to play.

"Diana." The voice said.

It looked surprisingly real. Then another man came in behind him. She'd never seen him before. Why would Runa make her see him?

"You're okay, just a little murdering going on in the background, no biggie." Damon said as he tore off her chains with his vampire strength.

"Johnny's done." Kai said, wiping blood on his pants.

"It's James, and I'm not afraid to kill you if you get my name wrong again mate." James threatened as he looked to Diana. "Is she alright?"

"She's been dosed with vervain, but she'll be okay."

"Anastasia's coming into town soon, everyone else is at the house." James checked his phone.

They got in the car and Damon laid his sisters head his lap. Running his fingers through her course hair and admiring her pale face that he hadn't seen in a year. Kai sat in the front with James and they drove home. The whole year James Alistar and Anastasia Ren had been out of town looking for ways to help their best friend Diana.

Damon and Stefan were stuck with Kai for help. Who in general was hoping they'd get her back. Since absorbing his brothers personality, he'd been super emotional lately. He hated it, but wanted to prove to the group that he wasn't going to try and kill them anymore. There'd really be no point to it.

Diana had fallen asleep. She thought Runa was still in her head. She found it weird that it didn't turn dark like it always did. The same thing would happen every time. Someone close to her would walk through the door claiming they were saving her, but she never made it past the third room before Runa came to stab her. Then it reset, with the words "you're never getting out" to ring in her head.

Damon carried her cold, what seemed dead, body into the elegant house. Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, and Stefan were there. Most of them pacing. Stefan's face lit up when he saw them but dropped again as he saw Diana.

"She's-" he teared up.

"No- she's just sleeping." Damon said as he laid her on the couch.

They all gathered around her and sighed contented. Anastasia came in the door, hugging James when she saw Diana. Kai moved in closer to look at the blondes face. She was pale, with bags under her eyes, a button nose that seemed a little red, and lips that were in desperate need of chapstick. Nevertheless, Diana remained an attractive woman.

"You didn't say your sister was hot." He commented.

Damon smacked him in the back of the head and pushed everyone away as James carried her upstairs to her room.

Z