💌 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 💌

'so if you're lonely, come be lonely with me'

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Kai walked down the street in oblivion with James at his side. He was trying to get a present for Diana to get her to forgive him. It had been two weeks since Anastasia's birthday party and Diana hadn't really spoken to him since. She was being stubborn, and annoying. But she was making Kai work for it. He wouldn't be able to flash his pretty smile and be forgiven.

"She likes strawberries, books, and what was the last one?" Kai asked.

"Coloring books. Do not get her flowers. She thinks they're too cliche." James responded.

"But she likes coloring books?" Kai chuckled.

"You want her as your friend again or not?"

Kai scoffed and looked to the side before turning back to James. "Yes, yes I do."

"Hello boys." A man appeared in front of them.

"Hello there, can we help you?" James smiled politely.

"Actually yes. I was hoping you could pass a message along for me?" The man smiled sweetly.

"Of course, for who?"

"Lady Salvatore." Suddenly the mans face turned dark, his eyes glowed red and he bared the sharpest fangs.

Before Kai could process what was happening, the man stomped on his leg making the biggest cracking noise. Kai yelped in pain and collapsed to the floor. James went forward with his vampire speed but the man held his neck with greater strength one should have. Kai tried to stand but the man just stepped on his broken leg.

"From Runa and Hero, to Diana: we're coming for her." The man smiled before he bit into James arm.

James made a strangled sound of pain and was dropped to the floor by Hero. "I'm supposed to kill one of you. That bite will kill you soon, and you can't walk on that leg. How shall I choose?" He sarcastically asked smiling and he rubbed his hands together.

Kai tried his best to breathe through the pain and latched onto Hero. "Hello there." He siphoned Hero's magic, which made him feel powerful, and muttered a incantation. Hero held onto his head and fell to the floor. "Go James." Kai sat up against a wall.

James was in shock as he held his arm and looked to Kai holding Hero down with his magic. He looked down to his arm to see the bite bigger and bloodier than it should be. Kai ushered him to leave as Hero yelled out but began to stand. James vampire sped to Kai, picked him up ignoring both of their screams of pain, and sped him away.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Hero's back?" Diana paced back and forth nervously rubbing her hands.