💌 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 💌

'dream a little dream of me'

                .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Kai smiled amused as Diana jumped up and down happily. Today was the last day Kai had to go into her mind to get her voice back. After what felt like forever, she'd finally be able to speak again.

"That excited huh?" He asked smiling.

Ecstatic she signed.

"Well you should be, it'll be nice to hear you voice again darling." James said as he came into the room.

Anastasia followed close behind them and put her book on a table. "I do have to warn, that the last mind spell is more difficult and dangerous."

"Dangerous how?" Kai asked.

"Just don't get killed in her head or you'll be stuck there forever." Anastasia laughed nervously.

They all looked to her with wide eyes and she set the spell. Diana grabbed Kai's shoulder before he went to lay down, you don't have to do this if you don't want to

"I know." He winked to her. James made a knowing look at them that he shared with Anastasia before they all got in their positions.

"Okay happy memories, clear thoughts, and here we go." Anastasia deep breathed.

Kai interlaced his fingers with Diana and closed his eyes. Opening them he was in the same house, but not on the floor. People everywhere danced as the loud music played on the speakers. Yet Kai still heard her favorite song playing lightly in the background. He spotted Diana in between Caroline and Stefan, spinning and dancing. She looked carefree, happy, beautiful. Caroline laughed when Stefan spun her around too much and got dizzy.

"This is fun! I love it when we have no supernatural stuff to worry about." Caroline smiled as she talked over the music.

"Me too, I feel like this huge weight off my shoulders." Diana said back.

"Prepare for it to come back." A distorted voice said. The music stopped and Kai looked to see Runa.

"Who the hell is that?" Stefan asked.

Right as he finished his sentence Caroline widened her eyes as blood spread in the middle of her shirt. People screamed around her when her body fell on the floor to reveal Runa holding her heart. Kai went to mutter an incantation when Runa stopped him with her magic.

"Not so fast pretty boy." She said, her voice still distorted and loud, ringing in his ears. All at once Runa snapped everyone's neck but Diana's and Kai's. The blonde screamed and she tried running away. An invisible wall stopped her at the door and her fear grew. Kai choked on Runa's magic as she walked over to him. "When I'm done with him, I'm slaughtering you."