💌 𝒕𝒘𝒐 💌

'put your head on my shoulder'

                  .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Diana woke up in her bed feeling fuzzy. She was in a bed, she never wakes up in a bed. Was her hallucination real? Damon really came to save her? She looked around the room and immediately knew it was Damon's. The picture of him and Elena was on a nightstand and a new picture of Diana's smiling face was right next to it. Her heart felt happy for the first time in year as she went to get off the bed.

Her feet felt a body and she yanked them back up quickly. She looked down to her brothers sleeping on the floor. She smiled and shook them to wake them up.

"Wha happened— you okay?" Damon asked with a thumbs up and his eyes half closed.

"Why are you yelling?" Stefan lifted his head and tried opening his eyes.

Diana began to ask, 'what are you two doing' when she felt something stop her. She tried to speak again and heard nothing come out of her mouth.

"What's wrong?" Damon asked, finally waking up.

She grabbed the sticky notes that were on the nightstand and wrote 'I can't speak.'

Stefan and Damon furrowed their eyebrows and shared a look.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

After taking a very long, and much needed shower in steaming hot lava like water, she sat down in front of Bonnie. The Bennet witch lightly touched Diana's throat with her eyes closed as everyone looked at her in anticipation.

"It's a voice blocking spell." Bonnie finally said.

"Well duh, how do we get rid of it?" Damon asked.

Bonnie rolled her eyes. "It's more complicated than that. It's something Runa made. From what it looks like, she cursed Diana with it to stop talking and it'll stick until Runa's hold over her stops."

"'Hold over her" how?"

"Emotionally, or mentally. Diana was gone for a long time. We don't know what went down while she was Runa. But, Diana is strong." She smiled to her. "It won't last long."

"So she'll be okay?" Stefan was relieved.

"She'll be okay." Bonnie reassured.

James walked up. "Well I am a psych major, and an English major and others." The British vampire bragged. "I can assist with any trauma you have darling."

Diana smiled to say 'thank you' but then remembered. She looked around and Caroline gave her a notepad and pen to write it down.

"It's amazing to have you back." Anastasia smiled.

'Its great to be back' she wrote. Then went back to her notepad. 'Thanks for saving me'

"All Damon, he insisted on breaking the deal to get you, not that I'm complaining." James kissed Diana's head and sat down next to her.

"I'm not complaining either but uh, doesn't that mean that a crazy witch who hates you is now trying to kill us? Kai asked.

They all looked to Damon, who had a certain look on his face as if he had only just thought about that.

"Well if she comes, we'll kill her." Damon shrugged.

"That kinda stopped the first time when she cursed us all to die if we kill her." James pointed out.

"James, darling, Shh." Anastasia put a finger to his lips.

"Well I already know I can't have a party to welcome Diana back but-" Caroline tried guilting everyone.

Everyone groaned as Diana tapped her on the shoulder to grab her attention and showed her 'go crazy Cece' on her notepad. Caroline smiled at the nickname she missed hearing and immediately went to plan. She kissed Diana's head, a trend that seemed to be going around because of James, and walked out.

"I'm Kai." The blue eyed witch smiled with charm, holding his hand out to Diana.

"And she's not talking to you." Damon lightly grabbed Diana's hand to take her away.

"Technically she's not talking to anyone."

James made a "HA" sound as Damon death glared him and they all walked away to begin a therapy session.

Z