💌 𝒔𝒊𝒙 💌

'i just can't keep running away'

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

James sat on the floor with his two best friends, and Kai, looking through the confusing looking grimoire. Today they were going to try every thing they could to get Diana's voice back. Or at least get Runa out of her head. She had enough of the sleepless nights and constant notepad writing.

"I don't understand why this thing is so difficult to read. Just put the name of the spell, what it does, and how to do it. You don't need to add all this cursive and pictures and shit." James complained.

"The cursive and pictures is side effects or important things we need to know." Anastasia took the book from his hands.

"Witchcraft is weird." He went to bite into his apple.

Anastasia flicked her finger and the apple fell into his lap right as he went to bite down.

"And fun." The red headed with winked.

"Very." James picked up his apple as Kai smiled and Diana silently laughed.

"Alright darling, first thing we're going to try is singing." Anastasia put the book down.

"Singing?" Kai asked.

"Bollocks." James muttered.

"Yes with this," Anastasia passed Diana a toy microphone that she got for Christmas one year. "I enchanted it. What you need to do is clear your mind, think of your happiest memory, and sing your favorite song into the mic."

Diana nodded and closed her eyes to think. Damon teaching her to ride a bike as Stefan laughed wavered in her mind and she began to sing. The lyrics she knew by heart came into her head but didn't come out. She looked to Anastasia when nothing happened.

"Uh," she looked down at her book. Anastasia muttered something under breath and waved her hand slightly. "Okay, try again."

Diana thought of the memory again to sing, but this time Runa came in. She threw child Diana off her bike and slaughtered her brothers. She opened her eyes abruptly and put the microphone down. She shook her head at Anastasia and wrote on her notepad let's move on

Anastasia exhaled and looked in the other mark in her book. "Okay , next up is surgery."

"I'm sorry?" James asked.

"Say one more thing I'm setting your ass on fire." Anastasia threatens before looking back to Diana. "Basically, I'll be putting invisible hands into your throat to try and manually remove the spell. It's kinda hard to explain so think of it as surgery."

Diana scrunched her eyebrows and looked to her skeptically. Anastasia was a very intelligent witch. But sometimes she'd mess up even simple spells. Diana trusted her completely, but this seemed like something that shouldn't be attempted.