Chapter 1

Hi, My name is Eva. I'm 21 years old. I love football, drinking, and having fun. My best friend's name is Nikki. We've been friends ever since 5th grade. She's been with me through everything, from my parents death to me breaking up with my cheating boyfriend. I am also friends with Marc Barta. Yes the famous football star for the FC Barcelona club. Now, onto the story.

"Eva, get your ass up" I heard Nikki's voice say. "What" I groaned. "Get up. It's 11:30am". "Fine, I'm up". "You really shouldn't have drunk so much last night". We went out last night and I had the smart idea to get drunk. I had a huge headache and I don't feel like getting out of bed. "Can you go get me your asprin, please"? "Sure". Me and Nikki live together so we share everything. She came back and gave the pill and a glass of water. "Here you go". "Thanks". I took the pill and walked into the kitchen. "What's for breakfast" I ask. "You have to make your own. Me and Adam are going out today". Adam was Nikki's boyfriend of 4 years. Sometimes when he would come over, I felt lonley. Me and my boyfriend, before I broke up with him, would do the exact same things as they would. But, since he cheated on me, I would just sit there, feeling like a third wheel. "Oh okay, tell him I said hi". "Okay, see you later, Eva". "Bye". "Bye". I just made myself some cereal and watched tv. Around 2:00, Nikki still wasn't back, so I decided I would go shopping for some new clothes. I got dressed and drove to the mall. While I was walking, I seen someone I haven't seen in over 3 years.