Chapter 2

"Marc Barta, I haven't seen you in forever". "Hey Eva, It's been a long time. But I've been really busy with football". "I figured". "How are you and Matt"? "We broke up a little over 2 years ago". "Oh, I sorry". "It's fine. I was thinking about breaking up with him anyways". "Are you doing anything on Friday"? "No, why"? "I was wondering if you would like to come to Camp Nou". "Sure, could I bring my friend, Nikki"? "Sure, I'll pick up up". I give him Nikki's address and he walked off. I finish shopping and head back home. When I get home, Nikki still wasn't back. I walked in my room and sat on my bed. I had a picture of my parents on my drawer. My dad was holding my mom in his arms. I missed them so much. They died in a car accident when I was 15, and I had to live with my grandparents. So, when I was 20, I moved in with Nikki. I thought about them everyday. I heard the door open, interupting my thoughts. "Hey Eva, I'm back". "Already" I said sarcastically. We both laughed then I told her about what was going to happen on Friday. "Are we really going to meet the players for FC Barcelona"? "Calm down you already have a boyfriend". "I know, but you don't". "I'm not dating a football player". "We'll see about that". She walked into her room and I started reading.

Friday:

"Wake up Eva, we have to go to boy paradise today" I heard Nikki say, jumping on my bed. "Okay, I'm up. Can you get off of me now"? She jumped off the bed and went in her room to get ready. I got up, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I wore a white undershirt, a blue shirt over it, black excersise pants and Nike tennis shoes. I pulled my long black hair in a ponytail. Nikki wore the same thing only she wore a red shirt. "We're twins" she said. I laughed and went into the kitchen to grab a water bottle. I filled it up and gave it to Nikki. "Thanks". "You're welcome". I made myself one and we waited for Marc to show up. 5 minutes later, he showed up. We walked out and got in his car. "You girls ready"? "Yeah" said Nikki, without any hesitation. I face palmed myself and laughed.