Chapter 8

He won.

"Ha, i beat you Eva". he said jumping up and down.

"Just set a timer on your phone for 5 minutes so we can get this over with".

"Okay but what do you say"?

"Please set the timer"?

"No".

"Fine, you're one of the best kissers ever" i said rolling my eyes, knowing it was true.

"Okay, half of the bet is done"

"Just set the timer".

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and set the timer.

Neymar sat next to me and looked at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Ready"?

"I guess".

I took a deep breath and kissed him. The kiss sent shivers down my spine, i don't know why, i've kissed him before. We kept kissing and kissing and i started liking this a lot. He grabbed my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid back on the couch.

The way he kissed me made me forget about everything. It made me feel warm inside. He made me feel warm inside, and i liked it.

We kept making out when I wrapped my arms around his waist.

I don't how long it's been, but i didn't want it to end.

He sat up and took his shirt off then sat me up to take mine off.

We laid back down and continued kissing. I felt his abs on me, so I took my hand and traced over his abs, making him groan. I laugh a little and he laughs with me. "OMG i love his laugh" I thought.

After a while, he sat up again and picked me up and carried me up the stairs. We got to his room and laid on his bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Eva"?

I nodded and kissed his lusious lips again.

He got off of me and went into the bathroom. While he was in the bathroom, I took my remaining clothes off. He came back and seen me lying there.

"Woah"

"What"?

"Nothing" he said with big eyes.

He turned around and closed the door and locked it.

Later

We laid there, panting. I was lying on his chest, with my eyes closed, when neymar asked "Do you wanna go out with me on friday"?

"Sure".

"Okay, and you do realize that the kiss was waaay more than 5 minutes, right"?

I laugh. "Yeah, you wanna make it 10 minutes"?

"Hell yeah".

Hey guys, sorry for the late posting <3 I'll try to post as much as I can tomorrow because I my Christmas break ends Monday. But, my birthday is 2 days after i return to school, so maybe I can stay out of school and write for you guys as an birthday present from me to you <3. Anyways I was out all day today, so i didn't get to write as much today. Good night, sweet dreams love you guys.