Chapter 13

(Marc's POV)

I was walking back to my locker because I forgot my phone charger.

I was walking when I heard something like moaning, but I didn't know where it was coming from.

As I was walking, I got closer and closer to it when I figured out it was coming from the closet.

"Oh god Neymar" said a girl.

"Was it Eva" I thought. It couldn't be, she hated him.

I was slowly getting jealous because, i kept thinking she lied to me. But she wouldn't lie to me.

"Oh Eva" said Neymar.

"So it was Eva" I was more pissed than ever.

I felt like punching something or matter a fact, him.

I walked in and seen him and Eva lying there, on the floor, with only their underwear on.

"What the hell" Neymar said, getting off of Eva.

"You lied to me" i yelled.

"What are you talking about" said Eva, trying to cover herself with her shirt.

"You lied about him. You said you hated him".

"I said...."

I interuppted her.

"No you said you hated him. You know what, don't ever talk to me ever again, Eva. I hate you" I yelled.

I seen tears in her eyes, but i didn't care. She lied to me.

I walked away, pissed off.

(Eva's POV)

I got dressed.

"Eva, what was that all about" asked Neymar.

"Marc thought I hated you and I loved him".

"Are you okay"?

"NO" i scream, wit tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Ok, just calm down. Do you need me to drive you home"?

"No. Me and..."

I completly forgot about Nikki waiting in the car.

"I got to go".

"Okay".

I ran out of the closet and went to Nikki's car, feeling like my ex, even though Marc wasn't my boyfriend.

"What happened to you? I've been waiting for 45 minutes".

"Sorry. I was walking to the bathroom when Neymar grabbed my arm and pulled me to a closet. I forgave him and he started making out with me and we almost had s*x, but Marc caught us and now he thinks that I lied to him about hating Neymar".

"Eva, why"?

"I don't know, I'm so stupid".

"No you're not. Come on let's go home and Cinderella to make you feel better".

I smiled and drove home.

A few weeks later

I haven't talked to either Neymar or Marc.

I felt bad for Marc but he assumed me of lying to him when I clearly didn't.

I was in the kitchen when I knocked over a bottle of vodka. I picked it up and opened it. I took a swig of it and started to cry. There wasn't much in the bottle so I finished it and grabbed a few more bottles of alcohol and went to my room.

I drunk the alcohol and cried. I fell asleep after I finished the bottle.

Hey guys!!! I started school again so I can't post as much as I want :( . But at least I can get this one posted and one more for tonight. Don't forget to comment and vote for this story. Thanks. LOVE YOU <3 <3.