Chapter 9

The next day

I woke up and seen Neymar still sleep. "He looks so cute when he sleeps" I thought.

I didn't want to wake him up, so I quickly got out of bed and put my clothes back on.

While putting my shirt on, I heard him say "Hey, where are you going" in a husky voice.

"I have to go home and shower".

"You could shower here".

"But I don't have any clothes here".

He laughed and hugged me from behind. He was warm.

"Neymar, will you let me go"?

"Sure, after you kiss me".

I laugh and kiss him.

"Is that better" i asked.

"Yeah, but I hope i can get more on friday".

"Whatever".

I put my shoes on and headed out the door. It was 7:00am, so everyone was sleep. I walked through the living room and opened the front door when Neymar grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing"?

"I was your ride here, remember"?

"Oh yeah, duh".

"Let's go".

"Okay".

We drove until we got to my house. I was about to open the door, when he kissed me again.

"Really"?

"I had to get my goodbye kiss".

"Whatever, see you on Friday".

"Okay, bye Eva".

"Bye".

I walked into the living room and seen Nikki sitting on the couch.

"Hey, where were you last night" she asked.

"Uhmm" is all I said.

"Uhmm what"?

"After you left, I continued reading, then I got bored. So, I texted Neymar and went to his house. We played FIFA and he won, Then, we made a bet that if i won in need for speed, then he would have to jump into the pool. And if he won I had to kiss him".

"And did you win"?

"No".

"YOU KISSED NEYMAR"!!!

"It actually turned into s*x after a while".

"YOU HAD S*X WITH NEYMAR TOO, REALLY EVA"?

"And i agreed to go out with him on friday".

"EVA" she screamed.

"You had s*x with Marc, he broke your heart, you go to Neymar, and have s*x with him, and now you have to go out with him" she said.

"Yeah, i know i shouldn've done it, but i was feeling sad because of Marc, and Neymar makes me forget about Marc".

It was true. He made me forget about everything bad that has happened to me. Everytime i get near him, it's like he pulls me into his orbit with nowhere to run. It was like my ex, before he cheated on me.

"So who's it gonna be? Marc or Neymar" she asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"I don't know, Nikki. I'm gonna take a shower".

"Okay".

I took a long shower to clear my head from all this madness. It didn't work.

The whole day I thought about who was better for me.  I ate breakfast and went back to sleep on the couch.

I had a dream where I was in heaven and talking to my mom and dad.

"Mom, I don't know what to do, my heart tells me Marc, but my head tells me Neymar".

"Eva, i've been in your place before. Just choose what you think is best for you".

"But I don't know what's best for me".

"Angel, you're smart enough to know what's best for you" my dad said. He always called me angel and I loved and missed it.

"We love you sweetie, but we have to go now" my mom said".

''WAIT WHAT DO I DO" I yelled.

"Just trust yourself with your decision" mom said.

They started vanishing and I woke up.

I didn't know what to do or who to choose.

I ran to my room, grabbed the picture of my parents and threw it at the wall, breaking the glass.

"YOU DIDN'T HELP ME" I yelled, crying.

I was mad they didn't help me, but I missed my parents so much.

Nikki ran in and found me crying on the floor. She just hugged me while I cried my eyes out.

I was depressed for the rest of day. I didn't eat anything and cried myself to sleep.