Chapter 3

We arrive at the stadium and go inside. "This is beautiful" I say. "Like you" Marc says. I blush. We walk onto the field and all the players are there. "Eva"? I heard Messi say. "Yes, it's me". I give him a hug. "How have you been"? "Good, you"? "Busy". "I bet". "Well I better get back, it was great seeing you again". "It was great seeing you too". Nikki just stared at all of them, until I slapped her arm playfully. "What"? "Stop staring". "I can't help it if they're all cute". "You already have a boyfriend". "I know". We go up to the seats where the players sit and start talking. While talking, I noticed a new player. He had the number 11 on his jersey. He was actually a really good player and he was kinda cute. I was looking at him then he looked at me. I look away feeling embaressed. "Hey Eva, wanna play a game" Marc asked. "Sure". Me and Nikki walked onto the field and got into their huddle. "Okay, the teams are Me, Nikki, Dani, and Suarez. You, Neymar, Rafinha, and Ivan are on team 2" he says. "Okay what happens when your team loses" Neymar suddenly asks. "When your team loses, you all have to go skinny dipping". "WHAT" I yell. "Take it or leave it, Eva" Marc said in a naughty way. "Alright, fine, be prepared to feel cold water. Eveywhere". "I like this girl" Neymar said. I've played football before so I knew what I was doing. We start playing. We score first and then they score. We had only a few minutes left and we were tied at 2. Rafinha had the ball and passed it to me. I ran with it for a little bit then I passed it to Neymar. He made a couple of guys miss then passed it to Ivan. He ran with the ball and tried to make a goal. He missed it. Marc gor the ball and he ran with it some then passed it to Nikki. She's actually a really good player. And she's never played the game before. She passed it to Suarez and he passed it to Dani. Dani tried to make the goal. It went in. "WHAT THE F*CK" I yell. "GET READY TO FEEL COLD WATER" Marc said, quoting my words. "This sucks" Neymar said. "Let us get changed and we'll go to the beach" says Dani.