Chapter 18

I've been hanging out with Neymar a lot lately.

Marc's been out every week, so I just go over to Neymar's house and we watch tv or play video games.

I started getting weird feeling, llike Marc was cheating on me, but that's crazy, he would cheat. we've been married for 2 years. I also started getting weird feelings about Neymar too. It's like I loved him again but, I was with Marc.

A few weeks later

Marc was 'out' again and I started cleaning our room. I was taking the sheets off, when something fell on the floor.

I couldn't believe what it was.

A pair of red lace panties.

"No, this can't be. Why is this happening? Is he really cheating on me? Why is he doing this to me" I thought.

A million thoughts were racing through my mind.

I fell to the floor, next to the lingerie, and cried.

I cried for like 15 minutes, then got my car keys and drove to his house. I didn't care if I was in my pjs, that and I didn't feel like putting on clothes.

I drove to Neymar's house and knocked on the door.

"Neymar. Neymar, open up".

He finally opened the door, with only sweatpants on.

"What's the matter, Eva"?

I couldn't say anything, so I just cried.

"Come here".

He grabbed me and pulled me into his embrace. I wrapped my arms around him and cried like a baby.

We walked to his room and I continued crying on his bed.

"Eva,, can you please tell me what's wrong"?

"Marc, he....I found panties in our room and I think he's cheating on me".

It hurts just to even think about it, nevermind talking about it.

"I'm so sorry, Eva".

I laid on his bed and sobbed into his pillow.

He laid next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

After crying my eyes out, I looked up into his hazel green eyes.

"God how I love his eyes" I thought

I stared at him for a couple of minutes.

"Do you feel better now" he asked.

I only knew 1 way to make myself feel better.

I leaned in a kissed him, with all the passion I had in me. He returned the kiss and soon found my waist.

I climbed on top of him, without parting our lips. He tugged on my shirt, telling me to take it off. I obeyed.

I took my shirt off and continued to kiss him. His kisses sent shivers down my spine.

He soon found my neck and got top of me. He started kissing my neck, then it turned into sucking my neck then it tuned into biting my neck.

I let a moan escape from my mouth.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

Later

"We can NOT tell Marc about this, okay", I said.

"I know, but Eva"?

"What"?

"I love you".

"I love you too" I said, honestly.

I really did love him, I loved Marc, but, from the looks things, I didn't love him back. I love Neymar.